Savior

Flashback-

"Today was fun, wasn't it (Y/n)?" Jason smiled while he walked the girl back to Trevor's house. She stayed silent as she recalled all the events of that day. He darkly chuckled at her distressed state. He unlocked door and held onto the girl as they entered the house. They made their way down an stopped when they saw Juliet on the ground. "Juliet? Are you alive?" Jason asked while walked towards the cell. She slowly moved and looked up at Jason.

"You're not Trevor... Give me my Trevor and I'll talk." She turned back and laid on the floor. Jason looked at her with confusion as he chained the other girl to the wall. She was in so much shock that she didn't notice what played around her. Jason slowly shook it off and locked up the cell.

"See you later, (Y/n)~" He smirked at her and walked away, going up to the first level and leaving the house. The night air calmed him as if he was able to hide in it. He was walking past the houses when he heard a strange noise from a certain someone's house. He paused for a couple seconds until he heard a man yell.

Flashback end-

The boy widened his eyes as his father continued to strangle him. He managed to choke out, "Dad.... Pleas- sTop!" The man ignored his plead and continued to hold his neck. The front door opened revealing Jason. The father stopped and stared at the other teenager with fear in his eyes.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jason seemed confused, yet concerned by his friends state. He started to inch closer when he suddenly burst out and ran at the man, tackling him off of the red haired boy. Freddy quickly took his air supply back and watched as Jason repeatedly punched his father. He didnt even have the energy to stop him. Jason looked over and rushed to help. "Are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't get here any sooner." He looked over my cuts and all over for any others. 'Is this really Jason? The Jason who broke my nose, twice.' Freddy wondered while he watched Jason. "Come on. I'll get you to Richie. Maybe he can help, I've never been good with healing people...." He helped the boy up and walked him To Trevor's house. He couldn't speak due to pure shock. His grandmother had died, and his dad tried to kill him, Jason was being nice..... What else could he think about?

They made it the house and opened the door. He carried him up the stairs and to Richie's door. As Jason knocked he wondered how the conversation would go. Richie opened and almost dropped to the ground. "FREDDY WHAT HAPPENED?" He took the boy from his savior and grew indifferent towards his presence. Freddy still couldn't speak, and continued to stare off into space.

"Someone, I really dont know who, tried to kill him... I walkd in just in time. I'll go and see who it was, ok?" Richie turned and stared at Jason's tone as he left the room. He looked back at Freddy with a confused look.

"Was that even Jason?" He shook off the question and started to tend to his wounds.

Jason stepped into the house and stared at the older male. He was passed out, and still bleeding from his beat down. Jason walked thought the house and discovered Freddy's late grandmother. "Oh god, Freddy..." Jason felt a tear in his eye, but wiped it away, pulling out his phone. "Yo Trevor, I need your help with something at Freddy's house-"

"Did you kill someone again?" The tone of his voice practically smacked Jason in the face.

"No, some guy did. I really never paid attention but I'm planning on getting revenge for Freddy. I need your help, the man killed his grandmother."

"I'll be over." Trevor hung up, leaving Jason to stand at the top of the stairs and wait for him.

After what felt like forever, the front door creaked open. The blonde made his way up the stairs and met up with Jason. As he peered into the room he cringed at the sight of the body. "Jeez... poor Freddy." Jason nodded in agreement.

"I mean, I kill people and thats still sad; a dead old person." Jason shivered and stepped into the room. Trevor followed and the two began to clean up the house, ridding it of the dead bodies.

(Y/n) sat in the basement, still shocked by the news she had just discovered. Juliet was laying on the ground still, not moving an inch. She replayed the events of the day in her head.

'They... They're dead. Jason killed Johnathan, and Elvin. I never even got to say goodbye to John.' The girl paused, allowing the tears she had held to finally fall. 'Why.... Why did they have to go? I didnt even get to see Elvin. Why does this all have to happen to me?! What did I do in order to deserve this cruel fate? Why is Juliet acting so strangely? What have these boys done to me?!' She quickly cleaned herself when Juliet finally moved from her position.

"(Y/n)... Why are you crying?" The girl in question felt like running into her arms, but couldn't.

"Johnathan.... And Elvin. They- They were killed, by Jason." Juliet felt her system stop working for a moment. After a second of comprehending what she said, she sorrowfully smirked up at the girl.

"You must be destroyed..." (Y/n)'s eyes widened in surprise at her change of tone. "Completely ruined."

"Juliet...-"

"Its funny. You never helped me. You never said anything when my brother died. Or when I was so sad about my friends being taken from me. You never did anything."

"What are you talking abou-"

"SHUT UP, YOU SWINE. YOU ALWAYS STOLE FROM ME. AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO STEAL MY ONE AND ONLY. Well think again, honey. Trevor will never like you." (Y/n) was so confused at what Juliet was saying.

"Juliet, Trevor killed your brother. You still like him?"

"IT WAS A MISTAKE! HE WAS TRYING TO SCARE AWAY THE BIRDS." Juliet snapped as she positioned herself to a comfortable position. "He tried to kill me today." The female felt her heart skip a beat when she though about losing the only person that talked to her on a daily basis. "He kissed me and started to choke me. It was quite romantic. It was as if he was trying to suck the love right out of me and into him. Isn't that just amazing?" The girl giggled.

"What is wrong with you...?" (Y/n) tried not to scream at the delusional state the girl was in.

"I'm madly in love. And so is he, AND IF YOU MESS THIS UP FOR ME, ILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT." The conversation ce to an abrupt stop, leaving the room to silence. (Y/n) was shivering at how everything was playing out. Was she ever going to leave the place she was trapped in? Is her friend ever going to fall out of the blindness she calls love? What would happen if anyone else was killed? She cried as she slowly drifted off to the only safe place she had. The last things she heard were the sounds of her own sobs.
___________________________________

IM BACK BABY