No.

Flashback-

The twin walked into room and closed the door. "Mother, I'm home!" The boy called out as he walked towards his room. He made it to the tip and was stopped by his brother. 

"How are they?" His voice was soft and was almost unheard. Jason turned and stared at the twin.

"They?" He asked in almost a teasing way.

"Yeah... Ya know, our fri-" Jason cut Josh off before he could even finish.

"They aren't your friends." He laughed at his brothers eyes as they widened. "For all they know, you're still the asshole who called Richie gay, an beat him up."

"You call him that everyday! Its not fair that you made me loose my friends just because you don't have any others!" Jason went silent and glared towards his brother.

"I have friends...." Jason slowly began to breathe more and more.

"No you don't. Name one person, outside of that group, that is your friend."

"..." Jason sat in silence for a moment then grinned. "I don't need answer anything. Responding to false accusations only fuels your stupidity. And everyone already knows you have enough of that." Jason laughed and walked into his room, slamming the door behind him.

"YOU JERK! THAT ONLY PROVES YOU'RE A LONELY LITTLE BULLY!" Josh yelled as he walked into his room, and slammed his door as well. The two often acted alike when they were angry. Josh sighed and sat down on his bed. His attention was grabbed when a certain dog's yelp flowed through his ears. "I don't understand him anymore...."

Flashback-

I made my way to the living room as Richie went upstairs. I heard him speak but turned on the TV to drain out the noise. Saeyoung ran up to my legs and jumped up in order to sit with me. I heard yells of anger and decided to try and avoid the scene, seeing as Richie was way stronger than I was. He had already proved that in the past. I started to get worried when I heard more yelling and sounds of bodies falling. I walked towards the stairs and heard Richie scream.

"I LIKE HER." I paused for a second and began up the stairs when I heard Jason throw an insult. I was at the top when I heard Richie's quip. "Worse than the pain I get when I see your face?" I heard a dark chuckle and paused. 'Jason has the same chuckle as dad...' I realized as I began to get chills up and down my back. Saeyoung stood by my side and quieted his breath. I was pulled back when I heard Jason yell.

"STOP BREATHING!" I ran to the frame of his door. My jaw dropped as I laid my eyes upon Jason strangling Richie.

"JASON WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I screamed and I ran to the two. Tearing Jason away from Richie's passed out body, I could feel Jason's rage. No one likes to be insulted... But Jason always takes it way too far with revenge. He practically growled at me when I held him away. I dropped him and picked up Richie, trying to bring him somewhere far away from Jason.

"GET OUT, JOSH. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!" Jason yelled as h tried to pull on Richie's leg.

"WHY DON'T YOU GO TALK TO YOUR SCALPEL. THAT'S ONLY THING IN THIS WORLD THAT ENJOYS YOUR COMPANY!" I rushed out of the room with Richie and brought him to my room. Jason kept quiet after that. I tried to tend to his wounds, but failed seeing as I wasn't a doctor. I was about to call for help when Richie began to wake up.

"what the..." he slowly moved as he tried to comprehend what happened.

"Richie, you're okay!" I ran to him and tired to sit him up.

"Did you save me?" Richie looked at me as if I was a hero.

"I... Sorta yeah. Jason has been really weird lately."

"I tried to find out why he made you beat me up."

"oh..." I contemplated explaining the real reason behind it. "Well, I know the reason." Richie perked at my words and turned into what I said next. "Well, when we were kids, Jason had a really hard time making friends. He would always insult them or drag them away. Until that day we met you guys, he only had me to talk to. And with him being on the medication, people thought he was extra creepy. So he threatened me to leave the group so that he could have some friends of his own.... I didn't want to hurt you. I really liked you guys." I ended and saw the look on Richie's face.

"I'm... So sorry Josh. I'm sure we could of been great friends if Jason didnt ruin everything." Me and Richie laughed and sighed. "I... Have to go back home." He stood up and walked towards my door. He stopped and looked over his shoulder, a nervous expression spread on his face. "How much did you hear to make you come and check us?"

"Oh, um..." I thought back to what I heard. "I heard you yelled that u liked her? And I heard your little comeback." I smiled at the memory.

"Oh yeah that.. " he nervously chuckled. "Okay. See around, Josh!" he quickly returned to.His old smiling self and walked out of my room. I sighed and took out my phone to watch some Netflix or something to calm me down. Not long after Richie left, Saeyoung trotted into my room and jumped on to my bed. He spun around until he finally found a spot of my back, and laid down.

Other-

Juliet and (Y/n) sat in the cell like they've been doing for as long as they could remember. The sound of their small talk filled the room. "So how about John? Did he really break up with you to date me?" (Y/n) asked with a bit of laughter being held.

"Yes!" Juliet pouted and attempted to cross her arms, only to have them restricted by the chains. "He told me that It was him and that he wanted to be alone for a bit. Next thing I knew he was holding your hand and giving you his cook at lunch." (Y/n) chuckled at how childish he was. Although, she did miss his voice. She missed the ice blue eyes, and kid-like face. she slowly looked over towards where he was once chained and cringed at the thought of him being dead. She declared her dream to be just that, a dream created by her mind, and that everyone was alright and living out in the world. (BOI IS SHE WRONG) She sighed as the door to the basement opened. Trevor and Jason appeared. Her body tensed her the door opened and Jason walked towards her.

"Its my turn with you, come on." He aggressively grabbed her arm and unchained her.

"What? Isn't is Freddy's or something?! Please no." She struggled against his grip but found it useless.

"Freddy is finishing up some work so he can go and visit he can go home for the weekend." Jason began to drag the girl towards the cell door. Trevor seemed completely indifferent towards the whole scene. He was too focused on unchaining Juliet.

"What?! Weekend? What day is it?!"

"I dont know, why does it matter to you? Not like you can escape and go back to school. There's no one there for you. And besides, you wouldn't have a home to go back to." Jason grinned and walked up the stairs. The girl let a single tear drop and finally gave up on struggling against him. They walks out of the room and disappeared from the basement. Trevor finally unchained Juliet, who was so shocked that Trevor was spending time with her.

"S-so Trevor... What are we gonna do." Juliet blushed at all of the things that came to mind but was torn away from them when her chin was grabbed. Trevor quickly looked over her face and closed the cap between their lips.
___________________________________

On a scale of 1-10
What would u say to having alternate endings where people who died get to have their own happy endings with u?
Kinda like an different world where they lived and didnt die? Idk u guys decide.