Strange dreams.

"Mommy! Mommy, look!" I turned my head to see a little girl. She looked like me, but a lot younger. I inches towards her, only to freeze in my spot when I heard my mother.

"What is it, sweetie?" My heart thumped as her voice echoed through my ears.

"I found something that daddy would like. Can we buy it?" The little girl was looked at nothing, but holding up mug that had the words 'Father of the year' written on it. I heard my mother chuckle, bringing tears to my eyes.

"Of course we can, sweetheart." The little girl giggled in excitement as she faded away from my sight. Everything around me was white, and there was no sound. I closed my eyes and suddenly a childs voice could be heard, but a different child.

"MOMMY! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!" I turned around to see a little blue haired girl. She wore sailors hat on her head, with pins on one side. She had on a sailor outfit, and her eyed were as blue as the ocean. "Mommy look what daddy taught me." The girl put her hands to her head and stated spin while making bird noises.

"Um... What is your name?" I softly spoke. The little girl stopped and giggled.

"You're funny, mommy. Daddy said that you were always funny. My name is Lucy! L-U-C-Y. Which is confusing, I think it would be spelled like L-O-O-C-Y..." She reached her hands out to signal that she wanted to be picked up. I decided that in order to get a better sense, I'd have to play along.

"Oh... Can you tell me Daddy's name?" I kneeled down to her height and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Silly mommy, its Johnathan!" The girl smiled as she swayed from side to side. I felt my stomach turn as I processed what she had said.

"Johnathan..." I thought out loud.

"I have to go mommy, daddy's calling." She gave me a kiss and ran away. I felt my arms shake as she faded into the distance. I stood up and was frightened when I heard another child.

"Mama!" I looked towards the source to see a small little blonde toddler. He was waddling towards me. I walked to him and oicked him up. He smiled as she gave me a hug. "Mama! Mama!" he continued to chant.

"W-who're you?" The baby laughed and kissed her nose.

"Ty....Ler." He seemed to have trouble speaking for his age. He couldn't be older than 2.

"Do you know daddies name...?" I asked. I knew it would be tough to get answers from someone so young.

"Trev..Or." His eyes looked as if there were flames in them.

"Oh god..." I realized that the children were all from the guys, even ones who were...

'I don't know how to feel about this. These children saw me as their mother. I still haven't met half of them... what do the others look like...?'

I snapped out of my trance when I realized Tyler was gone. I looked all around but only saw white. My heart was racing and I felt like I was sweating. Out of nowhere, every thing around me changed into a large house. A mansion. I looked around and saw a picture of a family. Elvin and I were in it, and a little girl was in between us. My head turned towards the stairs when I hears them creaking. "Mom!" She hoped off the last three steps and hugged me. I kept silent as I staired down at her.

"Oh, (Y/n), Me and Arianna have been looking for you." My eyes trailed up to see Elvin at the top of the stairs. I felt them water as he approached. "Why are you crying? I'm right here..." With his words he vanished, and so did our little girl. The house around me turned into Juliet's, which gave me a hint as to who I saw next.

"(Y/n)! Heather was just talking about you. How was work?" Hector's voice echoed throughout the house. I walked over and looked at him while he held a little girl in his arms. She looked just like him. I didn't want to see anymore of this, so I ran out of the house and entered the white nothingness that held me before. However, I tripped ok my way out of the house, and landed in front of someone. I looked at to a small blue haired child who was holding a bunny.

"Are you.... My son?" I nervously asked as I sat up.

"Yes mommy, its me, Isaac!" The boy fell into my lap and hugged me. 'This must be... Richie's-' I stopped myself at the thought. "I have to go... Daddy said that I'm supposed to go get something from the store. Bye mama!" The boy faded off into nothing. I stood up and began to run. I wanted to leave wherever I was. I ran until I saw a little red haired boy standing and looking around like he was lost. His eyes stopped on me and lit up.

"I've been looking for you." The boy laughed as he ran up hugged my legs. "Do you remember me, Mama? Its me, Jonah. Dad said you lost your mememory, but you wouldn't forget me... Right?" I felt a knot in my stomach as I stared at the boy.

"I... Of course I remember- you. Y-you're my son." I reached out to hold him but ended up falling on the floor. My head was splitting and I wanted to crawl into a ball. "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!"

"Why's what happening mommy?" I didnt know how much more I could take of this. I looked up to a green eyes girl who smiled at me.

"W-who're you...?" I asked slowly, my head wasn't screwed on right.

"Sally, I learned my last name! Its Swu!" She innocently smiled and bent down to kiss me on the forehead.

"Swu... Thats-" I stopped at the realization. "Is Jason your father?!" I asked quickly as I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Nope... Her father is Josh." I turned my head to see a boy, who was older than all of the others. I looked back to see the little girl was gone.

"Josh... That can't-"

"Be? I don't see how it couldn't". He acted so calm....

"Then that must mean... You're-"

"Jason's son." He smirked at me, his eyes had an evil twinkle to them, like Jason's did.

"What is... Your name?"

"Sephtis. Dad picked out the name."

"Sephtis? It seems so odd.."

He chuckled at my idiocy and put hit hands in his pockets. "It means Death." My eyes widened ad everything around me turned black, and I was alone again. The ground beneath me began to crack, and I was sent to the falling down. I screamed, but nothing came out. I hit the ground, an everything was gone.

"AH!" I gasped as I began hyperventilating in my new bed. For a second I thought I was at home, back in my own bed where my mom would rush into my room to make sure I'm ok. But I was left with no 'What's wrong,'s no 'Are you ok?'s, no bedroom of my own. Just the icy silence of the new place I was forced to call home.
_____________________________