Ch.16: Reunion

"Who the hell are you?" The women became hostile the second the boy spoke.

"I should be asking you the same thing." Richie raised his tone to sound intimidating.

"I live here. Now who are you?" The lady proceeded.

"Yo-you live here? But Trevor and his father live here-" Richie cut himself off as he started to realize.

"I am his mother! I should have a right to be in the same house as my son!" Richie's eyes widened as he started to shake.

"You monNSTER!" Richie yelled. "You tortured Trevor when he was little and you dare to say that you should see him?" His blood was beginning to boil at the woman before him.

"You don't know anything about the relationship between me and my son! How do you know about that, you little pest. Don't you know better than to disrespect an adult!" She crossed her arms and stood firmly in her spot.

"Burn in hell!" Richie snapped. As the two progressed, another presence made its way towards them.

"Stop." The voice commanded. The two fighters looked over at Trevor who was standing close.

"Trevor, who is this disrespectful twit?" His mother asked as if she were offended.

"Twit? Your the twit here! No, more like twat!" Richie retorted.

"GET AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!" The mother was about to smack the blue boy when Trevor grabbed her hand.

"Stop." Trevor was fuming. Richie was in a position where he was trying to defend his face. Trevor yanked the women back and glared down at her. "You aren't going to hurt anyone." He let go of her so that she fell on the floor. "Richie, I'll meet you in my room." Trevor looked over to the boy as he nodded and walked towards the stairs. Trevor realized that his mother had passed out, so he dragged her up to her room.

Richie POV-

I sat in Trveor's room as I waited. My mind raced with angry thoughts as my foot began to tap. 'What the fuck is she doing here? I thought she killed herself or something...' I sighed in annoyance. The door opened To show Trevor. "Trevor what the hell man?! Why is she here? Why did you do that to Hector? What is up with you?!" I ran up to him and put my hands on his shoulders. He looked down, as if he was trying to avoid eye contact. "Trevor!" I shook him but he didn't budge, he looked disappointed in himself.

"Richie its late.. We have school tomorrow. Stay over please and we can talk about it tomorrow." He was quiet but he was speaking. "Please." He finally looked at me and his eyes were filled with sorrow and fear.

"Fine." I took off my jacket and we both got ready for bed. 'Dammit Trevor. This is not going to sit well with the group.'

The next day - Third POV

"TREVORS BACK!" Freddy yelled as he ran towards the lunch table. "We missed you yesterday." Trevor sighed and looked down. The whole group sat around the table in utter silence as the tension between them grew. Juliet held a petrified look on her face as she held her plastic fork. (Y/n) did her best to try to comfort her, but it was hard to do when she was so unresponsive.

"I have an idea." Jason finally spoke, grabbing everyone's attention. "Let's all have a sleepover." Everyone exchanged glanced as they looked back to the black haired boy as he smiled.

"What're you five?" Freddy spat out.

"No, but I'm sure you are." The boy sarcastically retorted. "Seriously, we should, I think it'll help get rid of any..." Jason stared directly into Freddy's eyes. "Bad mojo." He chuckled as Freddy became a tint of pink from anger.

"I think its great!" Richie faked his enthusiasm. "What do you guys say?" He panned the table and everyone slowly agreed. "Even Juliet can come!" She perked up as she heard her name.

"Really...?" Everyone could tell she was trying to hold back her excitement.

"Yeah." Richie smiled as he tried to settle in his seat.

"Where would we all go?" (Y/n) finally asked.

"Uh..." Richie looked around the table to determine which house would suite them. "Why not yours?" He suggested towards (Y/n).

"Me?! I- my house is too small!" She lied.

"Is not! We've all been there before, its not small at all." Richie giggled. She finally agreed and they all set the date for tomorrow after school. The bell rang and the group split to their separate classes.

Richie's POV

Trevor and I walked to his house like old times. Trevor stayed quiet throughout the whole walk. We arrived at his house and before he could unlock the door his mother swung it open and grabbed him by the shirt. "Where have you been?!" She yelled in his ear. I smacked her hand off of him and could practically smell the alcohol on her breathe.

"Sorry, we were at school. Something you probably dropped out of because you were too busy getting drunk!" I snapped as I helped Trevor up. "Why are you here anyway?"

"Trevor... Would you like to explain?" She smirked.

"She wants me to move with her... out of the country." Trevor looked down as I stared in shock.

"You... You won't do it will you?" I asked as fear rose in me. "Y-your only a teen you can't live you on your own!"

"He doesn't want to, but he is 18 so he can make his choice... But I'm taking his father with me. So he has the choose of staying here alone or come live with us."

"No." Trevor snapped.

"Fine. Stay alone! JIM, WE'RE LEAVING." His mother yelled up the stairs. Trevor's father walked down the stairs, he looked beat up and worn out.

"Oh, hey Richie." He slowly rose his head and weakly smiled. Richie grimaced at the sight of the poor man.

"I dont think he wants to leave." I spat out as the beast stared at me.

"Of course he does. Come on, Jimmy. Goodbye, Trevor." The old hag snapped as she walked out with her heels clacking against the concrete. Me and Trevor looked at each other and stood for a second.

"Well that was anit-climactic." I muttered as I grabbed onto Trevor's arm. "Come on man, you can stay at my house for now. But we need to go have our talk." we made our way towards his room and he stayed silent. I shut the door behind me and looked back. "Why?" I started. "Why did you hurt Hector? I had to fix him!" I raised my voice for effect.

"He liked (Y/n)." He was back to his quiet self with his the deep voice.

"Yeah but..." I couldn't even argue with him... I liked her too and I know jealousy is brutal. "I... have no words." I sat in defeat as we stared forward. "I have a deal... Let's just forget about Hector and I'll forgot about your mom visiting so I won't go and slash her tires right now..."

"Deal." He nodded and both looked at each other. I weakly smiled as he formed what looked like a small smile. We packed his stuff and headed toeards my house. 'Hopefully my parnets won't mind Trevor staying over...'
_________________________________

(Edited)