Ch.12: Mistakes

A week or so went by and nothing new happened. The five friends had gotten a bit closer through their time spent during lunch, and now that Juliet was gone they had time to process what really happened. This also allowed (Y/n) to know more about what the boy's were really like. She realized they were really protective of her, and she'd be lying if she said she didn't like the extra attention. They had decided to let her come back into the group when she got back, but they would still be cautious of her actions. After that, they waited until the day she came back to school.

-The beginning of March-

Unknown POV-

I closed my locker and headed for math. 'Almost time for lunch.' I blankly stared at what was in front of me, Juliet came running next to me, finally back from her suspension. "Hey Hector, I know you really like (Y/n), and I dont want to bother you, but all I want to say is good luck... I hope you can forgive me for what I've done. Im sorry." She didn't even look up at me, but she walked away with her head down. I stood in shock as the bell rang. My mind began to race as I processed this information, but all I could see was red. 'I'm skipping.' I thought as I turned around and walked towards an exit. The hallway echoed with my footsteps as I stomped towards the door. 'Its hard enough having Richie and them liking her, now I have to worry about more.' I slammed the door open made my way towards the parking lot. I was lucky it was almost lunch so I wouldn't get any shit from the VP. I unlocked my car door, sat down, and slammed it shut. The car started and I drove away from the school.

Lunch- Your POV

Freddy and I made our way towards the lunch room. "Wait so what happened?"

"I went home after you left, but I was being stupid and wasn't watching the side walk and tripped on a pot hole." Freddy repeated his story of how he messed up his nose.

"Is it broken?" I asked, didn't have a bandaid on it, but it looked a little swollen.

"No, thank god. My grandma even thought my nose was gonna be ok, but I just needed to put some ice on it." He smiled and looked forward. We finally made it and he went to get his lunch. I decided not to eat and sit down at the table with Juliet.

"Hey Juliet." I tried to sound as considerate as possible. "I see your back from... Yknow."

"Hey (Y/n)....Yeah." She looked over and her eyes were red.

"Are you ok?" I asked in concern.

"I've just been... Thinking. Thats all." She faked a smile and continued to eat. I looked up and saw that Trevor was missing.

"Where's Trev?" My attention was grabbed as Richie sat down. Juliet didn't look up.

"Dont know." I replied. Freddy amd Jason sat down as well and we told them we didnt know after they asked them same question. The table grew quiet as I noticed Jason and Freddy glaring at each other.

"What's up with you two?" Richie smiled. "Ooo did something happen? Tell me the juicy gossip!" The two looked at each other once more and Jason finally spoke up.

"Freddy wanted to fight so I gave him a fight." He wasn't pulling any punches. I looked at Freddy in confusion.

"A fight? Freddy you know you can't get into fights! You're too fragile." Richie made a baby voice and pinched his cheek.

"I AM NOT!" he slammed his fist on the table and pouted. "IM NOT SOME CHINA DOLL! I CAN FIGHT. I gave Jason that lump on the back of his head!" We all looked at Jason who let out a deep chuckle.

"No dumbass that was the table." Jason rolled his eyes. Freddy got ready to punch Jason when I grabbed his arm.

"Calm down. Both of you." I snapped. "Now Freddy sit down and breathe." He hesitated but sighed and sat down. "Explain." I commanded.

"He was jealous." I turned my attention towards Jason as he smirked. I looked back at Freddy as he looked down.

"Jealous about what? Freddy doesn't have a jealous bone in his body." Richie chuckled, but I could sense that he was a bit nervous.

"Oh yes he does. He was jealous that-" before Jason could finish, something flew across the table. I looked over at Jason who had mashed potatoes on his cheek.

"FREDDY!" Richie looked to the culprit and held back his laughter. "Oh my god." He let it out and put his head down. Jason smiled and laughed as well.

"Ok Freddy. I see how it is." He looked up and his smile changed to a smirk. He wiped his face and cleaned it off on his tray. "Your little secret is safe with me." He stood up and walked towards the trash and dumped out his food. He walked back and bent down towards Freddy's ear. "For now." He whispered loud enough for me to hear and walked away. Freddy sat there witch an evil look in his eyes. I couldn't help but feel scared at how calm he took that as I'm sure we were all expecting something was worse to happen.

"I'm gonna kill him!" He growled and stood up.

"Freddy pleas-" Juliet tried to help but was silenced. She looked more hurt than I thought she would.

"SHUT UP! You have no say in this, now why dont you go and push someone else down the stairs." Freddy snapped and stomped away and I looked over to Juliet. She started to cry and she got up and ran away. Me and Richie looked at each other in confusion as we now had two angry boys, a crying girl, a missing boy on our hands, and two trays of food that were left being.

"What is with everyone!?" Richie yelled. I looked at him and sighed. "I don't want to eat anymore, I'm gonna go call Trevor, wanna come?" Richie looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"I- I think I'm gonna go see what happened with those two, or Juliet, I dont know I need to see if they're ok!" I got up, took one of the trays with my own and ran towards the door after dumping then out. I didnt know who to help.

Richie's POV-

I ran to the hall and dialed Trevor's number. "Come on pick up. Please Trevor!" I whispered as it rang. After a few seconds it finally went through. "TREVOR! Whats wrong? Where are you? Everyone is going crazy!" I shouted. He stayed silent until I was done.

"Someone else likes (Y/n)." He said that and hung up. I stood in utter confusion. 'What? Who? Someone outside of the group maybe... But who? Why would he be mad at that?' I took a second to look at the hall around me to see it was empty. I thought about it clearly. 'I would be mad too. I should be mad, I like her too. But W H O?!' I put my phone away and started to head towards the parking lot, I needed to get out of this place before I went crazy.

Trevor's POV-

I drove towards Juliet's house. She told me where it was last year so that if I ever wanted to come over, I knew.... But I never wanted to. I parked a few houses down and got out. Looking at the house I noticed no one was home. I walked around the back and found out the windows weren't locked. Opening them up, I nonchalantly threw my bag in and climbed through the window. I closed it and head up towards what I believed to be Hector's room. His room looked messy but his desk had a notebook on it. I picked it up and saw it was a diary. 'Wimp keeps a fucking diary.' I shook my head and opened it. It actually belonged to Juliet.

"Everyone hates me. I can't believe I screwed up so bad. I didnt mean to, I dont even know what was happening in my head. God I hope they can forgive me."

I took a breath and closed it. I then shoved it in my bag for later and decided to stick around for when Hector got home.

2 hours later

I was on my phone when I heard the front door open. Juliet's voice flowed through the house like sirens. "HECTOR TALK TO ME PLEASE!" she yelled out. He ignored her and went up the stairs. I stood up and prepared for him to walk in. He opened his door and stopped as he saw me.

"Trevor...? What the hell are you doing here?" He asked as he walked closer. He looked very scared, as he should.

"Sit. Let's have a talk."
________________________________

(Edited)