Prologue

2:34 PM
July 10, 2019
Washington, DC
1 Year Left

"Umm... Sir." said a nervous scientist to his supervisor as he rushed into his office.

"Yes what is it?" Replied his supervisor.

"Well sir, according to these readings the Sun is expanding at an exponential rate."

"That's bad because..."

"Well... if it continues at it's current rate the Earth will be consumed by the Sun within the next year!"

"Wow, okay that is really bad" his supervisor was starting to get worried. "Well, are you sure that the readings are correct?" He continued trying to find some sort of hope in the situation.

"Yes sir, I double checked the authenticity before I came to you with this problem." The scientist looked at his supervisor with a look of worry. The supervisor leaned back on his expensive black leather chair and looked unsure about what to do next.

"Well I suppose we should inform the public and survey the problem to give updates on the situation." He said still sounding worried and a bit sorrowful.

"Will you let us have some time off to see our families before it all ends."

"Definitely, I wouldn't want you or anyone to die here in a lab with a couple co-workers.

"Then it is settled. This is the beginning of the end."