RWBY x Male Reader

YN POV

Its been 3 months since I came to Beacon and I really enjoyed my time with my friends who were JNPR and RWBY. I didnt have a team because Ozpin said I can be a solo team, which got quite lonely for me. It wasn't all bad since RWBY and I would hang out everyday for most of the day and I got closer to them. I was with them eating lunch. I had (Fave lunch) with (Fave drink). I sat with Jaune and started up a convo...about the dance in 3 days.

YN:"So Jaune, who you going to the dance with?"

Jaune:"I dont know. Weiss wil-"

Weiss:"Sorry Jaune I have my eyes on someone else. Im sorry."

Jaune:"Its ok. I can still come to the dance, but as a lone wolf."

YN:"Aye man. Dont worry. I dont have anyone to go with so just come kick back with me. Or we can go pick up some girls around Vale."

Jaune:"How bout we make a bet?"

YN:"Go then."

Jaune:"If I can get a date before you, you have to wear a dress. If I dont, I'll wear one."

YN:"Deal. Oh and white looks good on you."

I just sat there chuckling while he tried to punch me. To bad I was too strong for him. I turned my attention to the 4 girls across from me.

Ruby:"Wait, you dont have a date to the dance?"

YN:"No, why?"

Ruby:"Just curious."

I looked at Ruby who was...blushing I think. I looked towards the rest of RWBY and they were all blushing and looking down. I just shrugged it off.

YN:"Who are you guys going with."

RWBY:"No one."

YN:"Huh? I thought the prettiest and strongest girls in Beacon would have a date."

I scanned each one of the faces. All had a tint of pink on their cheeks. Man, I just embarrassed them.

Ruby:"Hey (YN), can I talk to you after class, at my dorm?"

YN:"Sure Ruby. Hey we gotta go to class. Hurry up."

Timskip after class
Ruby POV

Weiss:"No I wanna ask him."

Blake:"Pssh yeah right. He'd want me. A smart intellectual."

Yang:"No way book worm, he'd want somebody with my body."

We were fighting. Again. Over (YN). We all liked him but we couldnt come to an agreement on who should ask him out. It was getting annoying since I would always play peacekeeper. I just sat on my bed thinking.

Ruby:"Hey guys. Why dont we share him? I mean we all love him with our entire hearts. And he cares alot for each and everyone of us. So lets share."

Weiss:"Are you sure? What if he says yes to one of us and no to the others."

Yang:"Well one way to find out."

*Knock**Knock*

Ruby:"Coming."

I opened the door to see (YN) standing there with a warm smile. I blushed at how handsome he looked.

YN:"Hey Ruby, what did you wanna talk to me about?"

Ruby:"Come in, we'll tell you."

He stepped in and the girls all stood up nervously. This was it. Time to confess.

Ruby:"Well you see ummm..."

Weiss:"We kinda.... i dunno..."

Blake:"...maybe...you know..."

Yang:"Oh god. We like you alright."

YN:"Umm yeah. Thats why we're friends."

Ruby:"No as in a more intimate way."

YN:"Ohh. Ohhh...uhh ok."

Weiss:"Do you like us back?"

YN:"As in all of you."

We nodded our heads slowly, waiting for his response. It seemed like forever.

YN:"Yes."

We all beamed with excitement and pounced on him. He fell to the ground holding us. We smothered him in kisses and hugs.

RWBY:"We love you (YN)."

YN:"I love you too my girls."

Timskip Dance
YN POV

I cant belive Im at the dance with my 4 girlfriends. I still cant believe all of RWBY had fallen in love with me. I was dancing with Ruby to a slow dance. She leans very close to me and kissed me. I soon kissed back, breaking away when our lungs needed air. I soon danced with Weiss, Blake and Yang. I was standing near the punch bowl, when Jaune wlaked up to me. In a dress.

YN:"Ahh you took my reccommendation. By the way, Pyrrha likes you."

Jaune:"Why didnt you tell me?"

YN:'Cause I wantes to see you in a dress. Now go ask her Rome- I mean Juliet."

I couldnt stop laughing. The dance was toning down so I walked back to my dorm with RWBY. But first, as a gentleman, I walked them to their dorms first. Before I could walk off Yang grabbed my sleeve.

Yang:'Why dont you spend the night here?"

I looked at the other girls who were smiling at me, so I nodded and walked in. They pushed the beds together so they could all lay down with me. I had Ruby and Weiss on my right and Blake and Yang on my left. I was about to sleep when Blake kissed me passionately.

Weiss:"Hey. My turn"

Soon I was kissing all of them with passion and love. As we fell asleep, I was overjoyed that I had these beautiful girls to call my girlfriends. I couldnt be happier.

AN: First request done. Thnx to reaper503 for the request. Keep em coming and see ya next time.