Cheater Erza Scarlet X Male Dragon Slayer X Mirajane Straus

s

3rd POV

He stood there, motionless, heartbroken and angry. His love, Erza Scarlet, was cheating on him with Jellal. They were considersd Fairy Tail's strongest fighters, and couple. Well former couple. (YN) (LN) just saw red when he looked at them. As Erza sensed his presence, she looked to her side to see her boyfruend standing there. She stood and shock and fear.

Erza:"I-I uhhh..."

YN:"F*ck up whore. Dont you ever come near me or talk to me again! I wont regret letting you see Lissana."

Jellal:"Hey! Thats no way to talk to a woman!"

YN:"Wheres this woman? All I see is little b*tch and a punky f*ck."

He stromed off leaving the red and blue head speechless. Erza and Jellal could only stare at him with fear, knowing what he is capable of if they crossed him.

YN POV

YN:"How could she? Why? Was I not good enough? I spent over 5 million jewels on her and she does this."

I walked off to the nearby forest to cool off. I walked and found a clearing surrounded by trees. I let all my anger out, fueling my power. My eyes changed from (EC) to an ominous (FC). My hair was now dark black and purple, different from my usual (HC). Dark scales emerged from skin, covering my arms and part of my face. I was in my dragon form.

(Hair looks like black sky camo from Infinite Warfare)

YN:"DARK DRAGON ROAR!"

All trees within my of view were nothing but ashes and burning branches. The purple fire would spread like wild fire so I absorbed. I was similar to Natsu, except I usr dark magic fire and can re aquire my own fire. The council let me use my magic for good, fazed a little as it was dark magic.

After returning back from my dargon state, I walked to the guild to grab a drink of the one thing I still enjoy in this world.

Timeskip Mira POV

I was just cleaning mugs for the guild when (YN) walked in with his arms smoking. I knew that he must've just used his power and was looking for something to cool down, so I poured him a drink. He walked up to the bar and sat infront of me, next to Cana, who wasnt even drunk considering this is her 15th drink. I closely examined (YN) and could tell he was upset about something. I put my arm on his shoulder and smiled at him. I cared about him, more than he knows. I love him actually. I remember when I first met him.

FLASHBACK 4 Years ago.

I was in another fight with Erza. We were arguing over who took the last piece of cake, when a young boy showed up in a cloak, concealing his face. Purple fire surrounded him, scaring the guild, even Master.

Makarov:"Who are you boy?"

YN:"I am (YN) (LN). The Dark Dragon slayer. I would like to join your guild."

Makarov:"A dark Dragon? With a good guild? Looks like things can change. Welcome to the guild. Mira stamp him please."

I sighed before picking up the stamp and walking over to him. He removed his hood, which revealed his handsome face. His (EC) and (HC), complimented each other as well as his chiseld features. I was snapped out of my trance by him embarrassingly.

YN:"Hey, you okay?"

Mira:"Wha-Uh yeah sorry. Where do you want it?"

YN:"On my (Body part) please."

I stamped him and gave him a warm smile, which he returned. I blushed a little, turning away to hide it.

Erza:"Hey blondie, you still owe me some cake!"