Abused!MaleReader X Erza Scarlet

YN POV

I flinched away from the hand. It wasn't normal for someone to be as close as this as I was used to to. The hand came closer to my back, as I remained as still as a rock. The hand patted my back as I hesitantly eased. It belonged to Natsu.

Natsu:"Calm down (YN). No need to tense your body up."

Natsu was one of my many friends at Fairy Tail, but he was one of my closest. The other being Erza Scarlet. They both helped me settle into the socially active guild. I was the polar opposite to nearly everyone in this guild. I was a quiet, shy and isolated individual. I wasn't the type to go out and hang/chill with friends. As I sat drinking my beverage, Gray and Lucy showed up. I tensed up even more. I kept my head low as they sat with Natsu and I.

Lucy:"Hey (YN). Why are you always sitting here by yourself? You never come and hang out with us."

Gray:"She's right. You're usually training or on a S-Class mission"

YN:"I-Im just n-n-not in to it-t. Its u-unnatural"

I tried to keep my cool. I would always be watchful of who was around me. They trust me and called me their friend... but would they turn like my own family.

FLASHBACK

I sat in the shed. I was cast out of my own house. My parents called me a disgrace, a waste of life, an abomination. They turned on me when I discovered what I was... A demon-breed. The worst part is, they beat me. The bruises over my body hurt like hell, my cuts wouldn't close up and my bones ached from the impossibility of it healing. I stood up slowly, using the wall to keep my balance. The door opened to reveal my 'father'.

Father:"Hurry up you scum!"

His steel baton came crashing down on my back, bringing me to my knees. My breathing ability was struggling as he kept hitting me with the baton. He yelled numerous things, horrid things. The beating lasted at least an hour. As he kicked my jaw, my vision changed from the shed to a dark throne room with a demonic figure sitting on a throne.

YN:"W-Where am I?"

???:"Its time for you to rise son."

A (FC) aura surrounded me I felt my body rejuvenate.

???:"The son of Sparda shall rise!"

YN:"T-this power is amazing. Thank you father."

My vision changed back to the shed, where my father stood above me. The baton came down on my face, but it snapped in half as it hit my face. He stood back, afraid of what just happened.

Father:"W-Who are you?'

YN:"I am the son of Sparda! The demon of Justice MOTHERF**KER!"

I held my (dominant hand) out in front of me as a (FC) beam of light blasted him back. I walked out of the shed and towards the dead man who now had a hole in his chest. It true... he was heartless.

Mother:"You...you monster!"

I looked up at the porch to see my mother holding a shotgun. She aimed it at me and pulled the trigger. The bullets simply ricocheted off me. I looked at her and glared at her before raising my arm. A silver sword with (FC) patterns formed in my hands. I glared at her and heard the voice of my true father speak to me.

YN:"YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW."

With that she dissipated into nothing, leaving some scorch marks where she stood before. I collapsed and looked at my hands. Though they were clean physically, I had just stained them in the blood of my abusive foster parents.