Winry Rockbell x Male Reader

AN:REFERENCE ALERT. Figure it out and your request will be out first. Not a game, its a youtube reference.

YN POV

???:"Watch out, theres a train coming."

YN:"Ok...oh SH*T!"

???:"Wow. Really (YN)."

YN:"Im sooorry. I was, you know when you walk down a hill and you fall."

???:"You stumbled."

YN:"Yeah. Well I'll see you guys later."

I turned off my console. I was playing with my two friends, Tyler and Lui on GTA. I walked out of my house and wondered around to the park. I found my favorite spot and sat down just thinking about stuff. The college dance was coming up and I didnt have a date. I wasnt sad. I just didnt want to have one since Im so busy in my dorm creating a lot of inventions. My latest one being a synthetic arm that can crush a car's door. One thing was on my mind. It was that Fullmetal Alchemist girl. Winry Rockbell. If there was a girl I would go out with, I'd want it to be her. But sadly shes just a fictional character. I got up and walked home to watch some TV or do something to get my mind off the dance.

*RING*!

YN:"What do you want?"

???:"Cant I call my boyfriend."

YN:"No. You cant cause you dont have one b*tch! Now leave me the f*ck alone Julie. I dont care what you say. Your a self-centred greedy sh*t! Byee."

With that I hung up and walkes home in an unhappy mood. She was my ex. She always made me blow my money on her and just decided to break it off with her. As I entered, I heard mechanical sounds coming from my mech room. Im only in there so who could be in there? As I walked in, I saw a average heighted person, with long blonde hair tied with a rag.

YN:"Uhh...hello?"

???:"Oh sorry."

The figure turned around to reveal her. Winry Rockbell. What was she doing here? How is she here? Why is she here? My head started to ache trying to comprehend the current situation. I grabbed my temples with my hands and rubbed it, trying to ease the pain. Winry saw this and looked into my eyes. I stared into her beautiful blue orbs, mesmorised by them. She grabbed my hand, and lead my to my couch. I blushed furiously by this. She forced me to sit down and I did.

YN:"Uhh...why are you here Ms. Rockbell?"

Winry:"Please call me Winry. And I...umm...Im here to ask you something."

YN:"Uhh, sure. What is it?"

Winry:"I'll tell you after you rest. Your headache might get worse."

She soon pulled me on to her lap. I blushed madly at this action. As I laid my head down, she ran her hands through my (HC). Somehow, I didnt find this weird but...very peaceful. As she looked down at me I smiled at her, leaving me with one question before I fell asleep. Did she just blush at me?

I opened my eyes groggily to see that I was still on the couch, but not on Winry's lap anymore. I tried to get up, but felt a weight on me. As I looked to me right, I blushed harder than before. Winry had fallen asleep cuddling me, with me holding her. I didnt want to wake her so I just laid my head back down. As she snuggled closer to me in her sleep, I held her close. I looked at her and saw a smile appear on her face. I smiled to myself before I got up slowly, trying my best not to wake her. When I got out of her grasp, I lifted her carefully, holding her like a bride. I walked over to my bed, and placed her on it. I pulled the sheets over and was about to leave, until a hand reached and grabbed mine. I looked back and saw Winry was awake.

Winry:"Can you stay here? With me?"

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I nodded and laid down next to her. She almost immediately wrapped herself around me. I felt a sense of joy with her and pulled her closer to me. I looked at the ceiling, remembering what she said.

YN:"OK. So why are you here Winry?"

Winry:"Ummm...well...I kinda of...like you."

YN:"What?"

Winry:"I like you. I mean I love you. Somehow I could feel you near me when you watch my show and one day I came to your world. The real world. I explored and liked it here. One time, you fell asleep on the couch and left me on, so I explored your house. I didnt do anything to you ofcourse! So I found out you were caring, sweet, and like me. Into mechanics. So my interest in you grew."

YN:"Huh. Never thought that the prettiest girl ever would say that to me."

Winry:"Ohh...hehe thank you. So. I love you (YN)."

YN:"I...I love you too Winry."

I looked at her and stared into her eyes once again. This time our faces moved closer together. I felt my heart veat faster and faster. So fast I thought my heart would explode. As our lips made the slightest contact, we moved in closer. The kiss with her was soon turned into a heated make out session. She was on top of me as I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in for more. As we broke away for air, I smiled at her, to which she pecked my lips once more before laying down next to me. As our bodies entangled itselves together, I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face.

Timeskip morning

I woke up still smiling to see Winry sound asleep in my arms. I slowly bent my head down and kissed her forehead. As I straightened up, I felt her move and awake. What she said next made my face go a thousand shades of red.

Winry:"People know me from Fullmetal Alchemist. How bout later tonight, you make full of something else? Something pleasurable?"

She smirked seductivly as I whispered to her, coming out of my trance.

YN:"Why not now?"

AN:There you go. Another one shot. This was for Brave_Vesperia. Remeber to comment your request or send it to me personally. Also, thanks for the views and votes. You guys are amazing. Couldnt have the inspiration to keep goin without you guys. Thanks.