Nora Valkyrie x Male Ghost Reader x Pyrrha Nikos

AN:First off its not a real ghost, or a CoD ghost. Ok. Just keep reading...

YN POV

???:"Fuck you."

YN:"Shut up! Where do I find him?"

???:"I'll never tell you. Go to hell!"

YN:"Well then... Guess I'll see you there."

*BANG*

The body of the White Fang liuetenant fell limp. A hole in his heas poured with blood. I stood over him and his men with my Revolver smoking. I holstered it and walked away. I was looking for Adam Taurus. White Fang leader. My former best friend... and my bounty. I was a bounty hunter, and master at that. I wore a dark (FC) trench coat, black jeans, high top running shoes and a bandana over my face with a pair of avaitor shades. I carried 2 dust infused Revolvers that turned into two daggers. I had a marksman rifle on my back that could turn into a bo staff. My Revolvers were called 'Mustang and Sally' while my rifle was called 'MX-115'.

As I walked through Vale, I saw a man fly out of a machine. It looked like an Atlas machine. He wore a white trench coat and had orange hair. As I approached him, four girls appeared behind me. They readied their weapons and stood their ground, thinking of me as a target. As I got closer to Orange, I picked him up and put my revolver inbetween his eyes.

YN:"Roman, you have to the count of 5 to tell me where Adam Taurus is, or you can join Neo in the ER."

Roman:"Wha-"

YN:"4!"

Roman:"Whoa whoa ok! Hes at this location."

He handed me a scroll and I threw him on the ground, and kicked his head, knocking him out. I looked at the four girls staring at me in fear. I lowered my shades and walked to them. They started to slowly walk back while holding their weapons. I could sense their fear. I turned to the Schnee and quickly got behind her using my semblance- which is Particle Manipulation- with my gun to her back. She froze in shock and started to shake.

YN:"Easy now. Im not after a body count. Im just looking for Adam Taurus and Cinder Fall. Im not here to hurt anyone."

Weiss:"Ok."

I slowly backed away from them, holstering my drawn weapon. I examined them, and knew they were from Beacon. Mostly because they were too young to be street fighters and their weapons were professionaly maintianed, saying they had the necessary resources to make them. I removed my bandana and crossed my arms. I noticed the black-bowed girl.

YN:"What are you doing here?"

Blake:"Well, nice to see you too."

YN:"I dont have time for this Blake. I need to find Adam."

Blake:"Really? I can help."

YN:"What do you mean?"

Blake:"Im looking for him too. I want to stop him from driving the Faunus reputation into the dirt."

YN:"Well I ca-"

Yang:"Holdup holdup! Who are you and how do you know Blake?"

YN:"Oh sorry. Im (YN) and Blake and I were friends back in the White Fang."

Blake:"He was the only human to ever work with us...As a bounty hunter. But he also had good intentions. He didnt kill innocents and neither did I."

Her team just nodded and looked at me. There was blondie, Schnee and one that looks way too young to be at Beacon.

Ruby:"Hi Im Ruby Rose, leader of team RWBY."

Weiss:"Im Weiss Schnee, second in command of the team."