RWBY X Male WatchDogs/Hacker Reader

YN POV

YN:"Tell me why we are here again dad?"

Aiden Pearce was my father. After Chicago we kept moving around never staying in one place too long. He taught me the basics of hacking CTos.We headed to San Fran and thats where I met my friends, and now my team. There I learnt the most advanced hacking techniques

Marcus:"Hey man. Who cares, new tech, new places...new girls."

Horatio:"Marcus, thats all you think about isnt it? (YN) here gets more girls than you. And he doesnt even need to flirt or even talk to them!"

Marcus:"Whatever. Beacon will be better than ever for us. Im going to enjoy my time there.

Wrench:"Hey! Where is my sledgehammer?! If you have it, give it back."

I just looked around and smiled at my team. After joining DedSec, I became widely renown, known as (Hacker name). In the bullhead, my father was staring out the window.

YN:"Hey dad. You alright?"

Aiden:"Yeah."

YN:"Alright, we'll be there in five."

I pulled my bandana over my face. I wore a black cap and sunglasses. I had a (FC) hoodie and black jeans. I also had (FC) and (SFC) sneakers. I put my bag over my shoulder (like Marcus' one) and walked out once we landed. The phone in my hand nearly dropped as I looked at the academy in front of us. It was massive!

Aiden:"I'll be at our old place. See ya son."

YN:"Bye dad."

As he walked away, we were met by a man in a dark green suit and grey hair. Behind him were 8 people that stood nervously.

Ozpin:"Hello. I am Ozpin. I assume you are DedSec's best?"

YN:"Yes."

Ozpin:"Welcome to Beacon. Retr0, Wrench and Horatio, I have heard many good things about you. (HN), you seem to be talented in various things. Combat, hacking, advanced technology, athletisism, and weapon design. I presume your school grades are as good as these?"

Marcus:"Oh hes wayy better."

Ozpin:"Then I want you to lead this team. Normally we use your initials but we made an exception for you. Welcome team DDSC, lead by (HN)."

Marcus:"Thank you."

Horatio:"We appreciate this."

Wrench:"Seriously, where the f*ck is my sledgehammer?!"

I chuckled and looked at around at my team. Marcus and I were the only ones who our mask so we removed them. I looked at Ozpin and gave him a reassuring smile, before he introduced us to the teams behind him.

Ozpin:"This is team RWBY and JNPR. JNPR and RWBY will show you around."

YN:"Marcus amd Wrench, go with JNPR, Horatio and I will go with RWBY."

Marcus:"Why?"

YN:"1, you'll try to hit them up. 2, Wrench seriously needs to be kept under warch after last time and its your turn to make sure he doesnt end up dead."

Marcus:"Hey, he fixed the magic box at least."

YN:"Yeah, before it exploded on me. Now go."

I heard him sigh before walking off with Wrench. I turned my attention to the girls infront of me and gave them a smile and extended my hand to each of them.

YN:"Hello Im (HN) but you can call me (YN)."

Ruby:"H-Hello Im R-Ruby."

Weiss:"I-Im Weiss"