Weiss Schnee X Male Faunus Reader

AN:Hey guys this request goes out to LoneW0lfer. Hope yoy guys enjoy.

YN POV

I sat in the Emerald Forest meditating, clearing my mind. It was hard since I kept hearing battle sounds. I gave up and walked to where the sounds were coming from. I emerged from the Forest into a clearing and saw a beautiful girl fighting Grimm. I couldnt take my eyes off her. Her delicate platinum hair, her beatiful face and her lovely blue eyes. I was taken out of my trance when a Deathstalker was approaching behind her. I ran to aid her as quickly as possible. Before the stinger could touch her, my palm had stopped it. I lifted the stinger up before I cut it off with my sword. The stinger dropped on its head and I jumped up and kicked it down, making go deeper and killing it. I turned to see the girl loom at me in awe.

YN:"You alright miss?"

Weiss:"Yeah, thanks. Names Weiss."

YN:"(YN) and I take it your kind with the Faunus."

She looked up and saw my (animal choice) ears.

Weiss:"Only some. Like the ones that dont want my head."

YN:"Ahh, you mean the White Fang. Well Im not one lf them."

Weiss:"Thanks. And thanks for saving me back there."

YN:"No problem. You should head back, its quite dangerous out here."

Weiss:"Not when your here."

I looked at her and she had a flash of red on her face. She slowly waked to me, looking down. As she got to me, she leaned into my ear.

Weiss:"Come find me."

She patted my pocket, placing her number and address, well more like dorm room. As she walked away to Beacon, I just stood there a blushing mess. As she left, I walked back to my camp. There I saw 2 men. One was obviously drunk, the other wore green and had grey hair.

???:"You sure this is where he is?"

???:"Yes. He is very strong but he doesnt live with anyone."

I approached them with my sword drawn.

YN:"Who are you?"

Ozpin:"I am Ozpin and this is Qrow. (YN) we assume?"

YN:"What do you want?"

Ozpin:"We want you to join Beacon. We hace reports on how good you are. So?"

YN:"Fine, I got nothing else to do."

I lowered my sword and began to pack. I got excited as I get to see Weiss again.

Timeskip Weiss POV

I was still thinking about the boy who saved me. His (EC) eyes, his (HC) hair and his handsome face. I didnt know it but I felt heat rise to my face.

Yang:"Ohh, Weissy got a crush on somebody."

Weiss:"What...Uhh...no I dont."

They just started laughing at me while I turned mybhead away, still thinking about (YN). A knock was at the door of the dorm and I answered it to see Ozpin.

Ozpin:"Miss Schnee. May I come in."

I gestured for him to come in and he walked in addressing all of us.

Ozpin:"We will have a new student join your team as one of you ran into him."

Ruby:"Who did they meet?"

Ozpin:"Miss Schnee should know."

Weiss:"No it cant be..."

He walked in. (YN) was actually standing at our dorm. We couldnt help but look at each other and smile. I knew I was blushing so I looked away.

Ozpin:"This is (YN) (LN). He will be part of your team until we find him one, or until a free dorm opens up where he can go solo."

YN POV

After Ozpin left Weiss and I were still staring and smiling at each other.

Yang:"Hey lovebirds, mind introducing us?"

Weiss:"Oh sorry. (YN) this is Ruby, Blake and Yang."

I greeted all of them and we started talking. It was actually a lot of fun, until Yang said to play Truth or Dare. And ofcourse being the only boy in the room. They picked on me.

Yang:"Truth or Dare?"

YN:"Truth."

Yang:"Do you like Weiss?"

YN:"Well...umm...yeah then. Truth or dare Ruby?"

I looked and saw Weiss blushing madly. I just smiled and played the game.

Ruby:"Dare."

YN:"I dare you to, pick someone here and give them a cookie."

Ruby:"What?! NO! I thought we were friends."

We all just laughed before Ruby handed Blake the cookie. We went rounds and soon it went downhill...or good in my case.

Yang:"I dare you Weiss, to kiss (YN)."

Weiss:"What?!"

Yang:"What? You scared princess?"

Weiss:"No. I'll do it."

We all sat there in shock as she calmed herself down and came closer towards me. She cupped my cheek and closed her eyes as I put an arm around her waist. We soon connected our lips. She kissed me and I started kissing back. Somehow I knew she didnt want to break the kiss. She pulled away and leaned into my ear.

Weiss:"I love you (YN)"

YN:"I love you too Weiss."

As we went to bed, Weiss and I lay in each others arms. I felt nice to have someone near me like this. I looked at her and kissed her forehead. She smiled at me before kissing me once again. It soon got heated as she sat on me, my hands on her waist and feeling her slender back. We conitnued and I soon asked for permission in her mouth. She allowed it and I explored the new territory. I pulled away remembering what tomorrow was.

YN:"Tomorrow I wont be here. I will be in the Forest for a week."

Weiss pouted and looked at me.

Weiss:"Why?"

YN:"Because my heat cycle starts tomorrow."

She looked at me seductively. She bent down near my ear.

Weiss:"I can help you with that."