Pyhrra Nikos x Male Reader

AN:You are like Connor from AC3, in weapons and fighting style. You wear Connors outfit except with your fave colours.

YN POV

I was walking with my best friend, Pyrrha to school. I liked walking with her because she was always making me happy, no matter what happens during the day. Tomorrow was my 11th birthday and Pyrrha said she had a gift for me. I told her no its ok, but she said she wants to. I shrugged it off and continued into school. After school Pyrrha and I walked to our favorite spot, a bench in the park near a pond. It was nice and quiet there since no one ever comes to this spot. Pyrrha and I both had a bag of chips and drink. I sat down on the bench and opened up our drinks. Pyrrha sat next to me and placed her hand on mine. I blushed because in all honesty, I had feelings for her.

Pyrrha:"We both want to be Hunters, so promise me you'll go to Beacon."

YN:"I promise."

-Flashback ends-

That was 7 years ago. I couldnt live up to it. I broke the promise I made to the love of my life. Why did I break it? Oh thats right. After she went to Sanctum, I became a vigilante...but was named a criminal. My parents died by a group of robbers, and using my fitness, I ran into the Forest, training and protecting the people of Vale. I became wanted by everyone, but Ozpin wanted me to join Beacon. I knew because he sent various teams to look for me, each returning unconscious or with no trace. I had become very skilled in handling a vide variety of weapons. I also didnt want to go to Beacon because I couldnt face Pyrrha. I dont want to ruin her life.

Pyrrha POV

Ozpin had called Team JNPR up for a mission. I wanted to go on this mission because I've heard no other team can complete it. We walked in and was greeted by Ozpin and General Ironwood.

Jaune:"Hello sir. What is the mission?"

Ozpin:"A retrieval mission."

Jaune:"Sounds easy."

Ironwood:"Well, its not. This man can take you all on with one hand behind his back. He is too skilled and dangerous to be fought alone."

Pyrhha:"How do you know sir."

Ozpin:"We have footage from a White Fang army attack on Atlas."

He then turned his computer screen to show us the footage.

(Play vid. Your Connor. The reds/british are the White Fang and the others are Atlas. Also ignore the end. Enjoy.)

We just stood there in amazement. None of us spoke a word. This man, he was the best fighter I've ever seen.

Pyrrha:"Whats his name?"

Ironwood:"I dont know. He uses the name (Codename). He been active for about 5 years."

Ozpin:"You must find him and let him join us. We cant risk him being an enemy."

We nodded and walked off to get ready. My heart was still beating quickly. I feel like I know him. Why? I was still shaking from us seeing that he took on the White Fang army with no fear. He went straight on in. We walked off to the Bullhead and got ready to track him down.

YN POV

I was sitting in a tree sharpening my knives. It has been quiet lately with me on the streets and hunters looking for me. Criminal activity has been down after I took on that White Fang army. I was actually proud. I heard a bell go off, signalling someone has sprung my alarm. I stuck to the tree and used the thickness of the foliage to conceal my movements. I saw a team of hunters below me. One blodie boy, a orange haired girl, a black haired martial artist I assume from his clothing. And a redhead. I couldve sworn that would be Pyrrha. I listened in on their convo.

Jaune:"Nora can you see him?"

Nora:"No Jaune. Ren can you sense him?"

Ren:"No I cant. He must not be here keep moving."

What about the redhead? Whats her name?

Jaune:"Pyrrha! Lets go"

It is her. Oh god. What if she finds out its me? Whats she gonna do? Will she kill me? Well I might as well go put my head on a Grimm dinner plate. While I was freaking out, my foot slipped, causing me to fall to the ground. I landed safely, but they turned around, weapons ready. I stood up and looked at them.

YN:"Heh. First years doing the superiors works. Now put it down. I dont want to hurt any of you."

Jaune:"Yeah put yours down. All of your weapons."

I dropped all my weapons. Dagger, knife, tomahawk, bow and arrow, crossbow, a claymore sword, and last but not least my lucky brass knuckles. They stood there marvelling at my weapons and how many I mastered. I looked at Pyrrha and smiled at her beauty. She has truly grown up. Her glowing, full of joy emarld green eyes. Her wavy and soft crimson red hair. I couldnt help but blush.

Pyrrha:"What are you looking at you creep?"

Jaune:"Yeah leave her alone man."

YN:"Well thats a nice reunion"

JNPR:"Reunion?"

I decided it was time. Time to face her once again. I did love her with all my heart. I lowered my hood slowly. As my hood fell, Pyrrha gasped at the sight. In 7 years, she finally saw her long lost best friend.

YN:"Hi Pyrrha."

She only cried before running at me and hugging me. She cried into my shirt and I could feel it start to soak. She hit my chest, getting weaker and weaker but more sad.

Pyrrha:"Why. Did. You. Break. Our promise?*sobs*

I hugged her back, rubbing her back trying to comfort her. In all the time I was gone, I felt happy I was with Pyrrha again.

YN:"Im sorry. When you left, my family was killed by robbers. After that I lived on that streets, training and watching over Vale."

Pyrrha:"I missed you so much. I didnt get to tell you..."

She paused before looking at me. I wondered what it was.

YN:"What? Tell me what?"

She took a deep breath in. I assume it was to develop confidence in her next words. I expected her to hate me, despise me. Not the next sentence however.

Pyrrha:"...That I love you."

I was genuinely shocked. The woman I fell in love with years ago, loved me back. My heart beat became unstoppable. I couldnt believe what I was hearing. I broke out of my trance.

YN:"I love you too Pyrrha Nikos."

She smiled, shedding a tear of joy. She didnt hold back, she lunged at me, crashing her lips on mine. I started to kiss back only to be stopped by...

JNR:"AHEM!"

We stopped and looked at her team. They still didnt know who I was or what I was to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha:"Guys this is my childhood friend and now boyfriend, (YN) (LN)."

YN:"Hey guys."

Jaune:"So your the one Pyrrha wants to come back from the dead."

Ren:"Yeah files on you say your dead."

Nora:"Can I break his legs?"

YN:"Yes, Im not dead, and No, I want to keep walking."

Nora:"aww."

Pyrrha lead me out of the Forest and into Beacon. I was greeted by Ozpin and Ironwood, surprised that Pyrrha and I were close. O was soon accepted and Pyrrha walked me to her dorm. We sat on her bed, while her team was our celebrating their mission. I sat down first and she sat on my lap. We started to kiss softly amd sweetly, before turning it into a heated make out session, with both of our tongues battling for dominance. She pushed me down, stradling my body looking very hot. She seductively looked at me and whispered.

Pyrrha:"You've been gone for 7 years. You need to make up for lost time."

An:well hope you guys enjoyed that
I tried something new woth the vid. Give feedback if it was good or not but see ya next time guys. This goes out to Brave_Vesperia