Cheater RWBY X Kitsune Reader X Winter Schnee

YN POV

YN:"What th-"

I saw Yang rush past me with someone in her hands. She was my girlfriend, so I was concerned. As a stealthy hunter, I followed her. She stopped in front of our dorm room before pushing the strange person inside. As she entered, she poked her head out to scan the area. I quickly hid myself and listened in on them. Being a Kitsune surely helped.

???:"Whoa. Yang whats going on? What about (YN)?"

Yang:"Dont worry. He wont find out."

???:"No! YANG! Hes my friend. I wont do this!"

The figure walked out to reveal it was Ren. He walked up to me and smiled.

Ren:"I didnt do it. Rumors are shes done every boy in the school."

I just gave him a slight nod, trying to prevent tears rolling down my face. I couldnt belive this. She said she loved me but lied. I couldnt hold it back so I walked around to clear my head. I decided to see Ruby, one of my other girlfriends. But the sight before me cut my heart even deeper. Her head was laying in Jaunes lap, and she reached up to kiss him. I could see the happiness in her eyes. She was obviously just like her sister. I walked away, trying to make sure a depression doesnt hit me. I walked into the library looking for peace and quiet, but realised this is Blakes favorite spot to hang out in. I walked in, looking through the aisles for my other girlfriend, but stumbled upon another gut wrenching sight. Blake was being pounded by Sun right in the middle if the aisle. It was secluded but Im sure everyone in the school could hear them. And Im sure they also heard my heart break into a million pieces. They never saw me so I left as quickly as possible. I felt myself breaking. I ran back to the dorm. My ears low on my head.

YN:"I hope Weiss isnt like them."

But guess what? I was wrong. I heard moaning and pants from inside. I officially lost it when I heard her.

Weiss:"I...ohhh...I love you Neptune."

Neptune:"I love you too Weiss."

I dont even know how to describe what happened to me. One moment I felt nothing but sadness...the next...I was glowing red with dark wings. I smashed through the door, scaring the f*ck buddies.

Weiss:"(YN) i-its not-"

My voice was now deeper, more venomous, more...demonic.

YN:"SAVE IT! YOUR SISTER WAS RIGHT. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN IMMATURE, SPOILT LITTLE GIRL, UNWORTHY OF HER TITLE."

She started to tear up hearing her about what her sister said. Winter and I were close friends, as I transferred from Atlas to Beacon. While I was there Winter told me stories of Weiss, none of which I understood until now. She cried her eyes out and Neptune stood up to me, trying to be manly. He thought he was tough but cowered in fear once he stood next to me. I was 7 feet tall with my dark wings spread out. My body had a dark red aura and my eyes were yellow. My Kitsune ears stood high. I looked down on him and grabbed him by the throat.

YN:"IF YOU SO MUCH AS EVER COME WITHIN 5 FEET OF ME, I WILL RIP OUT YOUR TONGUE, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, THROUGH YOUR BODY AND BACK INTO YOUR MOUTH. UNDERSTAND?"

He could only nod before I dropped him. I walked out and went to the courtyard. Being a smartass and as devious as me, I messaged Winter Schnee, Taiyang Xiao Long, Qrow Branwen  Ghira Belladonna, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang with the same message.

YN-IM SORRY, BUT THE GIRLS I HAVE BEEN DATING ARE NO LONGER IMPORTANT TO ME. IDGAF ABOUT RUBY, WEISS, BLAKE AND YANG. PEACE OUT. PS, RWBY, YOU'RE ALL HOES.