Ezra Scarlet x Male Reader x Lucy Heartfilia

Erza POV

How could one man destroy an entire guild? A dark guild to be precise. Gray, Natsu, Lucy and I were on a quest to destroy it, but we were too late as a man in a (FC) cloak had already done it. From the smoke of the building emerged the man responsible. He had a long, sleeveless trench coat, which showed his buff arms. His (HC) swayed slightly and his (EC) orbs were hypnotic. He was the most handsome man I've ever seen. I stared at him for several minutes until I was snapped out of my thoughts by Natsu.

Natsu:"Hey, idiot! That was our job! You'll pay for it. Fire Dragon Roar!"

The man didnt budge. When the fire hit him, I thought he was done for. Until the fire started to disappear. There stood the man, absorbing Natsu's fire. The fire swirled around his arms. His veins glowed a bright orange and red. His eyes glowed a sinister red before dashing at Natsu

???:"Always stubborn Natsu."

He flicked Natsu on the forehead and Nastu flew through 6 trees. I stared at him in awe. I noticed his scar on the right side of his lower lip. He looked back at me and smiled.

???:"Erza Scarlet. Nice to see you again."

Erza:"(Y-YN)"

YN POV

I nodded my head at her. She ran and embraced me in a hug, one I havent felt in 5 years. I hugged her back, leaning my head in her shoulder as her head was against my chest. I was once part of Fairy Tail. I would train but I was thrown out for being powerless. Only Erza knew my secret. I couldnt use my power. I was the Anarchy Dragon Slayer. I was special. I could use other Dragons slayers powers as well as other wizards powers. If one were to use shadows on me. I could absorb it and use it for myself, keeping it as another power gained.

Erza:"Its been so long."

YN:"I know. I thought of you everyday."

She let go and smiled at me which I returned. I looked at her body, which has changed over the years.

YN:"My, my Erza Scarlet has grown into a woman."

Erza:"And (YN) (LN) has become a man."

YN:"Still as mature beyond your age."

Sge giggled lightly before turning away blushing. I smiled once more before turning my attention to the other two imbeciles. Strippy and Hothead. They looked at  me, getting ready to attack. I was about to get ready but I heard another voice. A familiar voice.

???:"Wait!"

Natsu:"What?! What is it Lu-"

YN:"LUCY!"

Lucy:"(YN)!"

I saw the blonde celestial wizard again. The last time I saw her was when I left her to seek out Fairy Tail. I helped her search for it after she ran away from home. She ran at me and hugged, almost knocking me over. I wrapped my arms around her. She leaned up and looked at me.

Lucy:"Where have you been?"

YN:"Sorry Luce, I was travelling all over Fiore. I still needed some elements and powers."

Lucy:"You had plenty. Why did you leave me outside Fairy Tail?"

YN:"I helped you fulfil your wish of becoming a wizard. I still wanted mine. To be strong enough to protect those that I cared about. Like you Lucy."

She blushed madly before doind the unexpected. She leaned in and kissed me. I was in complete shock. Never in a million years would I expect Lucy to kiss me. It was short and sweet, so when she pulled away, I was still in shock. So were the others standing around us.