RWBY x AnimatronicFNAF Male Reader

YN POV

YN:"F*CK YOU FAZBEAR!"

I stood over the destroyed bodies of my former friends. They lay in pieces in front of me as I panted. In my hand I held a crow bar and my other I held the evidence of the murders that were hapenning around the city. Freddy, Chica and Bonnie were killers. They would activate their AI at night and roam the city looking for their next victims. I knew Afton made this to get rid of...problems that he would deal with. I was not like them. I was his son. Or former son if I may add.

When I was twelve I was hit by a truck driven by a drunk driver. My "father" fixed my and put implants on me. I had a robotic left arm, eye, right leg and my heart was replaced by a robotic one. I was half animatronic, half human. But since I work here, I was called an animatronic. I go by the name (animatronic name). I was a waiter. I started when I was 13, now Im 17. I was shocked that in my 4 years here, all that I've been told was a lie. My father wasnt a pizza owner, he worked for a mafia. This was a front to make money. The animatronics were ways to make hitmen. They would be unsuspected by the cops which made this plan good. I however still had my senses and I didnt want to be a criminal.

I walked out of the pizzaria, only to be stopped by Foxy and Golden Freddy. I eyed them out, giving them a glare that even the devil himself would fear. They stood firm before cowering in fear when they saw the crowbar. I walked past them slowly, but before I opened the door, I knocked them out swiftly. I ripped them apart to make sure they wont be a problem. Golden Freddy was too thick to break so I left him, chained in the maintenance room. I left the place and walked back home to confront my father.

YN:"Dad? Im home."

William:"Good son. Im upstairs in the study."

I walked up there and opened the door to see him on the computer. He sent an emial to someone before he closed Chrome. He turned and faced me.

Will:"Whats with the Crowbar?"

YN:"I know what you do dad. I know what they were made for, and what the pizzaria was."

Will:"I see. Well, I guess its time."

I look at him confused before he opens the drawer on his right. He pulls out a M1911 and aims it at me. I stare at him in shcok as he tightens his finger around the trigger.

Will:"Goodbye."

*BANG*!

I opened my eyes as I waited for the impact. What I saw shocked me even more. When I flinched, I moved the crowbar in fornt of me. It deflected the bullet and hit him in the chest. I knew this because I saw a hole in his chest and the guns still aimed at me. He tried to allign the gun with my again, but failed as he fell to the ground limp. I was horrified by this and grabbed some clothes, stuffed it into a bag and ran. I ran as far as I could before feeling the need to stop. I continued walking into the city as the night went on. I found a forest at the end of the city and decided to walk through it. I walked through the dense forset and came to cliff that towered over the sea. I looked down and saw the ocean splash against the it. I walked to the ledge of it and faced my back to the sea. I let myself go and fell backwards. The last thing I remember is the shine of the moonlight in the sea.

TIMESKIP UNKNOWN

Ruby POV

I was training with Weiss in the Forest near Forever Falls. We clashed our weapons with one another. We have been training for an hour trying to beat each other. Just as Weiss was about to dash at me she stopped and lowered her weapon.

Ruby:"Whats wrong?"

Weiss:"Do you hear that?"

I listened carefully and heard coughing in the forest. We followed the sounds to see where it came from. We spent 5 minutes walking before we came near a lake. We looked and saw a person on all fours coughing. We were about to go help him but a Beowolf pounces on him. We thought he was dead, but then we saw the Beowolf's jaw be ripped from its head. We stared at him in shock. He just ripped a Beowolf apart using his bare hands. He stood up and faced a Deathstalker. Its stinger was about to hit him, but before it did, he dashed at inhuman speeds and crushed its skull with one punch. He was faster than me. He calmed down and I continued to stare at him. His perfect (EC), the way his (HC) moves in the wind, his perfectly toned body. I stopped staring as I felt my drool on my arm. I looked at Weiss and she was still staring and drooling. I shook her and she blinked a few times.