ALL RWBY Fems X M! Depressed Neko Lemon PT. 2

YN POV

I woke up feeling two weights on my sides. Looking at them, I saw Blake and Yang, remembering what happened yesterday. I slowly excused myself and got changed before heading back to my dorm. It wasnt a far walk, nor was it short. I enjoyed the walk. As I rrached my dorm, I entered it and flopped on my bed, thinking about the girls. I didnt know what happened back there. I never knew what sex was, and then I experienced it first hand.

Timeskip 12:30

Cardin:"Haha, you should leave, you aint got no chance. Even your team is dead."

YN:"Well at least my team has balls unlike you pussies."

He lost it and started beating me to a pulp, with his boys joining. Everyday I would face this just for being a Faunus. No one stood up for it, so I did. Ever since then no other Faunus has been targeted but me. I would always end up with bruises and broken bones, and then cuts from myself. I didnt want to live like this, not now, not ever.

Today, I snapped. My instincts kicked in and the next thing I know, CRDL is laying on the floor begging for mercy. I walked back to my dorm slowly, trying to heal myslef with my aura, which worked spontaneously. Then the thought of the girls appeared in my head again.

Running through the scenario in my head, I was wondering what am I going to do about the girls.

YN:"Soo, what the fuck do I do with the other girls?"

???:"What do you mean?"

I spun around and saw the white haired heiress, Weiss Schnee. She looked beautiful today, like she got up and just...BAM! I never noticed her, not until now.

YN:"Hey Weiss. Im talking about something weird."

Weiss:"What?"

YN:"Nothing important."

Weiss:"Really? Well my sister is staying at our dorm and I wanted to tell you dont do anything stupid."

YN:"Sure."

She leaned in close to my ear, catching me off guard.

Weiss:"Good. Maybe I can reward my little Neko~"

This sent chills while she smirked at me. I wasnt scared or anything, I was... I think... excited. I dont why. I could also feel myself blush. As she walked away I started to walk back to my dorm once again. I wasnt sure why all these gurls wanted me. I mean I look like a regular 17 year old human. Fit, strong, good body, but Im still a pretty young Neko. Ears and a tail.

As I reached my dorm, I heard footsteps behind me. As I checked I came face to face with Ruby.

YN:"JEEZ! Ruby? What is it?"

Ruby had a somewhat evil grin, as if she was about to blackmail me.

Ruby:"Oh nothing. Its just...that I know you had sex with Yang and Blake!"

YN:"SHHHHHH! Keep it down, I dont need all of Remnant hearing you. Come inside we can talk about this."

I lead her inside and sat next to her on my bed. I was scared in what she was going to do with the information. I could be kicked out of Beacon.

YN:"What do you want?"

Ruby:"Nothing...I just need a favor."

YN:(God, I hate it when a girl says this.)

Ruby:"I want you to help me."

YN:"With wh-aaahhh what are you doing?"

She stood up and started to sit on my lap. She looked me dead in the eye and pushed me down on the bed. She crawled up my body and stared into my eyes. She tilted her head and licked her lips.