Cheater Sister Weiss Schnee X M! Younger Brother Reader X Winter Schnee (Lemon)

YN POV

Storm...A name that now makes sense. We have ice in our blood, what more could we have? Water...Truly this family must love anything cold. Especially that cold bitch herself. She was more than a sister to me, she knew that. I loved her, but what's it called when your crush likes you back? A fuckin dream.

On Beacon's tower I sat, remembering the events that happened not long ago. Water swirled through my fingers as I changed it to ice and back.

CRACK

Tempest is nearby... I better go tell him what happened... Hes probably the only one that could help right now. I jumped from my position and glided to the ground using my wing suit (like Rico's from Just Cause). Upon reaching the ground, I fell through it using a water portal. (LIke sub-zero when he sinks into the ground and appears elsewhere.) I reappeared at a garage with 40 custom cars. Lambo's, Rari's, Mercedes, and more. He was always a car freak, at least its making him money when out of Beacon.

???:"Hey Storm, what you here for?

YN:"To see you. Need some advice"

???:"On?"

YN:"Getting cheated on..."

???:"Im sorry man."

From the shadows walked a young man, wearing black jeans, shoes and a red hoodie. It was my old friend Marcus. He took the name Tempest for his lightning semblance while I took Storm for having lightning, water and ice. We were the only two man team in Beacon.

Temp:"So Weiss cheated on you? LIttle bitch! Why? Yo shes your sister and lover and does this?

YN:"I know. I wish I had just gone to Atlas instead of coming here."

I slouched and fell on an old couch of his. It smelt like gas and nachos. I sat up quickly and walked around the room. I needed to clear my head, there were to many emotions floating around and Marcus could help.

Temp:"When it happened to me, I got fucking wasted. Buuuut.... it didn't help. Woke up the next morning with a hangover and a broken heart. My best advice is not to move on directly, but to slowly forget about her. Forget the bad memories of her and replace them with happy memories of your friends. Ruby, Yang, Blake, Jaune, Nora, Phyrra...your sister Winter. But if you want to move on directly, I got some transcripts that could take us straight to Atlas by tomorrow morning."

I took a moment to think about this. Leave Beacon and my friends but also the heartache, or go to Atlas and start anew. It took a while but I made up my mind, I know that whatever I choose, my boy has my back.

TIMESKIP

Marcus POV

I sat with Ozpin, Ironwood, Winter and Glynda. (YN)'s decided to transfer. Beacon would be a constant reminder that he was cheated on. I know what he means. Its why I moved from Shade to here. NDGO's Gwen wasn't that loyal. As they eyed me out throughout my speech, Winter seemed...happy. I mean, it could be because her younger brother is coming to Atlas where she is.

Ozpin:"Are you sure he wishes to change? He has made great progress here so far, it would be a shame to lose such a good student."

Me:"Yes. And I will go with him. A team cannot be split."

Glynda:"NO! We can't lose our strongest and smartest students all at once."

Ironwood:"We do have two spots for Specialists, but the team will have to accept the face there are two other specialists."

Me:"And they are?"

Ironwood:"WInter here and another female Emily." (Just made her up)

Me:"...Deal."