All RWBY Fems X Male Neko Depressed Reader Lemon PT.1

YN POV

My life, or waste of a life, was the same thing over and over again. School, then getting beat up by Cardin, then getting beat up by more humans before seeing the nurse everyday. I had no friends, my team died on a mission. My teachers didnt help with the amount of homework they gave me. My life isnt worth it anymore. I looked down at my stool, before tightning the rope around my neck. I took one look at my empty room and kicked the stool away. My eyes felt heavy, before I saw darkness.

Ruby POV

I walked to one of my best friends dorm. (YN)'s dorm. He was a very kind soul, and he quickly bonded with everyone, well everyone but Cardin. And to be honest, I had fallen in love with him, all the girls did, but over the last week, he hasnt been himself. He didnt show emotion, he didnt fight, he didnt even cone to most classes. I wanted to help cheer him up, so I was visiting him. I approached the door and knocked.

Ruby:"(YN)? Its me Ruby."

No sound.

Ruby:"(YN)?"

I opened the door and to my horror, I found him hanging from thr ceiling. I rushed over and cut the rope with my scythe as fast as possible. As his body fell, I ran over to his mouth, placing my ear carefully down. I heard it...his breathing. I sighed and cried on him. I didnt want to lose him.

YN POV

I felt my eyes flutter open, blinded by a white light. As I refocussed my eyes, I saw the infirmary ceiling. I sat up and scanned the area around. My belongings were beside me and I was fine. The door shot open, revealing a crying Ruby. She ran at me and hugged me tightly, crying into my shoulder.

Ruby:"Why?! Why would you do something like that?! Dont you see I care about?!"

YN:"Im sorry Ruby. I had no idea. I care about you too...Can you help me?"

Ruby:"Yes I can. What is it?"

YN:"Help me come out of this depression. Show me how to be happy again. Please Ruby."

Ruby:"I will."

With that, I sighed, laying down. Ruby, who was still hugging me, lay down with me. I was nervous about this as so was she, but we eased into it. She rested her head on my chest, and snuggled up to me. What she said next caught me off guard.

Ruby:"(YN)...I love you."

I felt part of my depression fade. Something in me changed. I smiled for tye first time in the week. I brought her closer to me.

YN:"I love you too Ruby."

She snuggled closer, holding on to me as if I were a teddy bear. I wrapped my arm around her and drifted off to sleep.

Dream

I was in a familiar forest. I looked down and saw the bodies of two girls. It was Kate and Mary. The girls from my team. We were at the location of our last mission. One body was missing, but I fell to my knees, crying. I heard a familiar voice behind me.

???:"(YN).(YN)!"

YN:"Law, is that you?"

Law:"Yeah man."

YN:"Im sorry. For letting you die."

Law:"Its ok. This is what we signed up for. We had our own responsibilities. Dont beat yourself up for it. Especially with your girls."

YN:"Ok. Thanks bro, Wait girls-zzz. Plural?"

Law:"Uhhh ummm haha bye!"

He disappeared leaving with a flash..it blinded me and electricity jolted through my body.