Weiss Schnee x Male FourthYear Reader

Weiss POV

I sat in Goodwitch's class, examining the fight. JNPR and CRDL were fighting and JNPR had the upper hand. It was a very long fight, and surprisngly the first.

Ruby:"Go JNPR."

Yang:"Hurry up!"

Just as she said that, Pyrrha ended CRDL with a swift double team move with Jaune. Normally we would have 4 fights per class, but since yhis was so long, there wouldnt be anymore. It was over and I could go back to my dorm until...

Goodwitch:"Good match. Now the last match: RWBY versus (YN) (LN)"

I sighed and slunped my shoulders. First off, I was tired, and secondly... we were fighting the solo fourth year (YN). An adept fighter who took out Qrow Branwen and my sister Winter at the same time. We looked as he rose from his seat, shining those vibrant (EC) and his silky (HC). He nodded to his friends and walked to the changing rooms. Our team stood up quietly and quickly went to get changed.

YN POV

I stood in the arena, waiting for team RWBY. I heard they were exceptional first years and now it was time to put them to the test. I wasnt really fighting them and Goodwitch knew this. I was here to teach them. I had my dual sided scythe/axe in my hands named (Weapon name). I wore black pants with combat boots, but no shirt. My dogtags dangled around my neck while I put my earphones on. I stood my ground, dark aura emitting from me and my weapom firmly held. As the team walked out, I examined each one of them, seeing their weapons. I noted that only Weiss had a dust of pink on her cheeks as she saw me.

Goodwitch:"Ready..."

I pressed play on my scroll and waited for the call.

Goodwitch:"Set..."

YN:"She takes too long."

Goodwitch:"GO!"

I didnt rush at them, instead I stood back and awaited their response and turned on my music, blasting it through my ear phones. Ruby was first to shoot at me with Crescent Rose in sniper mode. I effortlessly deflected it, but was soon facing a rushing Yang. Although it did surprise me, she took too long and missed me, leading me to counter with a swift hook to her jaw and then a shot in the stomach by my weapon in Ranged mode. My scythe/battle axe was now a fully automatic energy shotgun. Yang fell back and Blake rushed at me, swingly tactically at me. Unfortunately, she was predicatable and I evaded each attack and countered with a hit from (WN) in its normal mode. Blake's aura was in the 50's when I was done with her. She stood a few away from me, panting before ducking and I see a flying Ruby lunge at me. Weiss used her glyph to propell Ruby at me. I smirked and used my agility to swiftly prance around her, grab her and throw her at Blake and Yang. Because of my added strength, it knocked all three of them out. Weiss was left standing and we circled each other.

YN:"Ready Weiss?"

Weiss:"What did you call me?"

YN:"What, Weiss?"

Weiss:"Nevermind."

I knew she expected me to call her 'Ice Queen' but didnt. She raised her rapier and lunged quickly at me. I decided it was time to have some fun. I activated my semblance and used it on Weiss. I lifted my hand and jerked it to the left. Weiss changed directions and followed my hand. Soon she was going in circles and couldnt stop, while I was laughing. I stopped her and rushed at her, landing a 6 hit combo leaving her aura in the red.

Goodwitch:"And the Winner is (YN)."

I helped all the girls up and sternly looked at them.

YN:"Did you learn anything?"