Yandere Venelana and Rias X Male Reader

YN POV

???:"Mmm. This feels nice."

YN:"I know. Its always nice with you Akeno."

Akeno:"Aww. Dont forget, there might be a reward for you tonight, baby~"

I blushed madly hearing this. My girlfriend Akeno just giggled before resting her head on my shoulder. My arm wrapped around her body again and we resumed out movie. I grabbed the popcorn from the table and held in my hands for Akeno. We watched (Fave Movie) and surprisingly it was the one she always wanted to watch, but could never find the time or companion. As we watched, I felt a pair of eyes burn through my skull. I looked around, only to see no one. We were alone in the house, which was usually noisy as f*ck. Akeno suggled closer to my chest as I pulled her in more, my arm resting on her shoulder.

Venelana POV

THAT WHORE! Trying to steal MY (YN). He should be mine, I love him more you b*tch! Dont worry (YN), I know shes making you love her. Deep in your heart you love me.

???:"What are you doing,"

I jumped and turned to see my daughter Rias. She gave me a puzzled look before I told her what I was doing.

Venelana:"Im looking at my husband."

She looked through the window to see (YN) and Akeno. She figured out what I meant and turned to me. She gave a glare instantly.

Rias:"Hes not yours. Hes mine!"

Venelana:"NO! HE BELONGS TO ME!"

Rias:"NO HE DOES NOT!"

We were bickering back and forth on who should have (YN). I was about to pounce on her until she spoke up with an idea. A great idea.

Rias:"How about we share him?"

I stopped and thought this over. My daughter and I did care about him a lot, and we were family. So why not?

Venelana:"Yes. I agree."

We shook hands and came with a plan to rid (YN) of that slut. We spent all night planning, realizing it only when the sun came up. I looked at Rias and could tell she was excited. As was I. We walked into the living room to preare breakfast. We constantly thought of (YN). How wet he made us just by speaking to us. How handsome his body was. How he treated us with respect. And much he would love us after today.

Rias:"Mother, the food is done."

Venelana:"Good. Call down the rest of the house down."

YN POV

Rias:WAKE UP! BREAKFAST IS READY!"

I hesitantly opened my eyes to see my gorgeous girlfriend laying next to me. I shook her slightly to wake her up. Her eyes opened and looked into mine. We both smiled before leaning in and sharing a sweet kiss.

YN:"Morning beautiful."

Akeno:"Morning cutie. Last night was amazing."

YN:"Hehe. It was. Even if it was my first."

Akeno:"Im just glad you saved it for me. Love you."

YN:"Love you too."

We got up and dressed into our normal attire. I walked down the steps with Akeno's hand in mine. Once we reached the kitchen, we were met by the gazes of the rest of my friends.

ALL:"AWWW!"

Two however seemed to just glare at Akeno. It was Rias and her mother. I never noticed this before and just shrugged it off as I thought I broke a house rule. I sat next to Issei and Akeno next to me.