Glynda Goodwitch X FreeMale Reader X Prof. Peach

YN POV

I looked at the door of the building. Maybe this was a mistake... maybe I should go back... I mean after all they've done to the people I care about, it would be unwise to just go.

???:"Sweetie, where are you?"

I flinched at the voice. It was only one of the demons I have to face everyday. Maybe it's not so bad out there. I looked down at my duffel bag. Clothes, some food and water, my mask, some money, and my weapon. The top floor light had been turned on which caught my attention. I slowly made my way into the darkness of the night.

YN:"Just like she taught me..."

I walked further and further away from my demons...

???:"Where are you (YN)?"

The other voice called out. This was all fake, my life, my love, everything. Today is the day I fix that...

YN:"Goodbye ladies. Take care of my children..."

With that, the darkness had become my home..

A certain blonde lady had walked out of the house looking for her lover...

???:"Where are you (YN)? I'm sorry. We shouldn't have done that."

Timeskip

Darkness had become my friend. No one was allowed to see me nor my face.

YN:"Don't be weak, stay strong."

The feeling of abandoning them... it ate away at my very soul. The family I had promised to never leave, now gone. Without any hesitation, I just left..,like smoke.

Walking through the city, the shimmering lights of Downtown Vale illuminated the city. Vibrant colours everywhere, people parading, shouts and screams from children. Halloween...

YN:"The one day my outfit would fit in."

Dressed in black, head to toe in my light combat gear, I swiftly manoeuvred my way through the dense population. I looked down and focused solely on getting out of there. However, trouble did always seem to follow me.

???:"Ohhhh dear Huntsman"

My eyes darted towards the roofs of the buildings to see a figure, dressed in an black and burgundy. He had two gauntlets ready with blades protruding from them...a corrupt huntsman...

YN:"An old friend... driven off the path..."

The wall of the building was no competition for me to scale as I quickly climbed up. With each inch I got closer the more he wanted to murder me. As I got up, he walked back to the other side of the roof. Standing there he glanced over my weapon, it's been a long time since I ditched my weapon I used back at Beacon, now it's my new (weapon choice).

???:"You think you can just leave after what you did...to the League...to your brothers and sister...'

YN:"I have no affiliation with them anymore."

???:"Tsk. I guess your road ends here."

He lunged at me with great speed, almost unavoidable, but I moved just in time for his left blade to miss me. His right blade come for my throat while his right leg tried to sweep me. I caught his blade and jumped over his head, holding his arm backwards. With a simple snap, his arm was broken. I pulled out my weapon and held it up to his throat.

YN:"No...My journey had just started."

With one swift movement, I slit his throat and watched him drop off the edge of the roof, lifeless. The feeling of the kill... I need to stop this feeling. The bloodlust...