Cheater Summer Rose X Male Cloud-like Reader. Part 2

Vale-10:39PM-04/04/30xx

Maybe being back here isn't a good idea. I mean for all I know, SHE is in Vale. I walked down the familiar streets, the ones I called mine since I was a figure of authority. Past all the abandoned places, once restaurants and shops, now empty buildings. My cloak swayed in the wind as my hood shadowed my eyes. My sword on my back was folded and ready. I walked past a club and decided to stop by and quench my thirst.

I walked in expecting to see a living and hyperactive crowd. Not sure you call three unconscious guards and a blondie a crowd. I walked past the blondie and jumped over the counter, grabbing me a bottle of Whiskey and drinking it all at once. I threw the bottle away and I looked at the blondie and the man who was hiding from her. Pussy bitch...

YN:"I see that now isn't a time for talk, so need help?"

The cowardly man nodded. My eyes sparkled a bright (E/C) and my cloak stayed still.  I eyed out the blond troublemaker before drawing my buster sword.

YN:"ESKETIT!!!"

CUUUUT
TAKE 2-

YN:"Im sorry I walked in on... whatever the hell this is, but i must say. That is no way a lady should act"

I smirked slightly as the blonde grew angry at me. Seems like her attitude is something she doesn't anyone to comment on. She reminds me of someone...

Blonde:"How about you leave this to me and go back to whatever dumpster you crawled out of."

Her eyes turned to red as her hair flowed bright...er. What the fuck is brighter than bright yellow?

I dashed at the girl and sheathed my sword. She expected a slash from me, but knowing what she expected made me change my move. As I got close to her I threw a left hook, connecting with her face. She was sent out of the window and into the street.

YN:"Say, I think you look better sitting out there than in here."

Blonde:"Why you-"

???:"ENOUGH!!"

A loud voice boomed through the night. A crash was heard not far from our location as we both looked towards where the sound was coming from. Curiosity got the best of me as I started to walk towards the noises. I was unaware of the blonde following me, watching me my moves. I could feel her eyes watching me, but not just hers though...

???:"You dare come and fight me!!!!"

I rounded a corner to see a young boy with blue hair having a match on Tekken with Faunus boy.

YN:"waste of my time..."

I walked away only to bump into the blonde girl that was following me. Because of me bumping into her, we fell down on to the concrete footpath. I looked up to see her sitting on the floor as well. When she looked up, she seemed...shocked?

Blonde:"You...You're Rubys dad!! Summer Roses l-mmmm"

I covered her hand quickly and looked into her eyes with a glare that could melt Salem. Ruby's father? That means Summer was... I left behind an innocent girl with a fucked up mother. Great job (YN). Great job...

She pushed my arm away and kept looking at me. My (EC) pierced her soul as my hair hung low over my face. I stood up dusting myself as she stood up too. I walked off with my hands in my pockets as I put my hood over my head once more. The girl got up and followed me. I guess she wants some answers... and frankly... so do I.

YN:"How do you know this 'Ruby'?"

Yang:"I'm Yang. She's my half sister... or something since now we don't have the same dads."