Ruby Rose x GrimmHybrid Male Reader

YN POV

My pack bowed down to me. Even if they were souless I could sense their fear, and worry they had. I was the Alpha of a Beowolf pack. Im a hybrid. Half Grimm. Half Human. Just dont ask how. I looked at them disappointed in their actions. I walked to one and put my hand on his head. It loked my in the eye through the mask. My red eyes glowed and my black hair moved in the breeze. I wanted to keep peace between my pack and Beacon. We were a strange pack. We did not fight alonside other Grimm, instead we would either walk away or watch from afar. A twig snapping caught my attention and I was soon  emitting a dark aura. My dark claws were formed and I turned to see a...girl. A stunningly pretty girl I might add. I just stared at her as she readied her scythe.

YN:"Wait! My pack and I mean no harm."

Ruby:"Your pack? You must be (YN)."

YN"Yes and you are?"

Ruby:"Ruby Rose."

YN:"A pretty name for a pretty girl."

She just giggled and looked down before putting her weapon away. I approached her and saw more of her face and how it was complimented by the moonlight.

YN:"Wow..."

Ruby:"A-anyway Ozpin wants you to come with me to Beacon"

YN:"Sure. Just let me talk to my pack."

Ruby POV

No one has ever called me pretty. I wonder what he looks like. I started blushing thinking about him.

YN:"Ok. Lets go."

Ruby:"Ok."

As we walked vack to Beacon, we began talking, learning more about each other. I enjoyed that fact that he wanted to get to know me and the fact he opened up to me.

Ruby:"So why do you wear the mask?"

YN:"This allows to communicate to the Grimm. It will also ampilfy my semblance."

Ruby:"What is it?"

YN:"I call it Dark Creation. I can create anything but it will be black and has the ability to heavily damge somebody or thing, not subdue. I basically create things for destruction. Ohh we're here."

Ruby:"Ok go talk to Ozpin. I'll see you later."

YN:"Ruby. Here."

He took off his mask. His red eyes now went to (EC) and his slick black hair changed to (HC). I looked at his face and he was extremely handsome. I stared at his face. After realising what I was doing, I looked away blushing. I walked away getting lost because I could only think of him. It took me an hour to find my way back. When I entered I saw him standing there with Yang on his arm. I ran and pushed her off before clinging to his arm. I blushed at what I was doing, and let go.

Ruby:"S-sorry (YN)."

YN:"Thats ok"

Ruby:"What are you doing here?"

YN:"Ozpin told me to come meet you guys because I'll be partnering with you guys. I have my own dorm down the hall. Its solo so kinda boring and lonely."

Yang:"I'll spend the night with you."

YN:"Thats alright I got my eyes set on someone else."

He looked right at me and winked. I couldnt help but smile and blush. He liked me back. I decided to make a move.

Ruby:"Hey (YN) why dont we grab lunch tomorrow?"

YN:"Sounds great."

He smiled and walked off to his dorm. I just kept on smiling and looking at the door.

Yang:"Little sis is making her moves."

She teased me and I just hopped into my bed, trying my best to ignore her and wait for tomorrow.

Timeskip The next day YN POV

I woke up and checked my scroll. It was 10:30. I got up excited to be heading out with Ruby today. I went and got ready. I wore a (FC) Shirt with a black jacket, black jeans and (SFC) Nikes. I looked in the mirror and styled my hair to its preferred style. I checked my time and it was 11:45. I walked out of my room and waited outside Ruby's dorm. Once it hit 12 I knocked on the door and Ruby answered. She wore a nice red dress up to her knee while she had a black vest on. I smiled at her and held out my hand.

YN:"You look amazing."

She blushed and took my hand before saying thank you. We went to a restaurant to have a lunch an Ruby and I started talking. Ruby and I were enjoying ourselves and we soon wlaked to the park, still talking and holding hands.

Ruby:"So-"

She tripped and I caught her before she hit the ground. As I brought her up, she stared into my eyes as I did to same to her. We were in each others arms and we soon started to get closer. Once our lips touched each others, we kept going, making it deeper and heated. I felt something in me change. As if the darkness in me changed. We pulled away because our lungs were burning. I looked at her and gave her a warm smile.

YN:"I love you Ruby Rose."

Ruby:"I love you too"

I let go off her and formed a battle axe in my hands. It was no longer black and menacing, now it was white and finely made. I looked at her and smiled.

YN:"Ruby Rose, you have shown me the light in my darkness."

She just smiled before launching herself at me. Her body felt perfect against mine, as if we were a puzzle piece that suits one another. When she let go she grabbed my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine. She couldnt stop smiling and I couldnt either. When we reached our dorm, no one was there so we lay in bed together, embracing each other. As she fell asleep in my arms, I just looked at one more time before falling asleep.

YN:"I love you Ruby, for you have changed me for the better."

AN:There we go another request done. This was for LoneW0lfer. The next will be Pyrrha X Reader.