RWBY x Male HaloSpartan Reader

YN POV

I stood my ground with MasterChief. We were brothers in arms, Spartans ready for battle. We could count on each other, whenever we were needed. This was our 7th Campaign together. After Reach fell to the Covenant, we promised each other we'd fight to the end to make sure no one else had to face those alien f*cks. The battle was raging on. The UNSC forces were down a tremendous amount of forces. We were surrounded by Covenant. Through our helemts I knew he was smiling. This was it, and we wanted to go out guns blazing. We cocked our weapons and opened fire on each one of them. He ripped off the Warthogs machine guns and used it to gun them down. One by one they dropped. We were close to finishing them off. Close. An Elite ran at me with his sword. It missed me and I shot him to the back of the neck. They started to retreat and leave the planet.

YN:"Why are they leaving?"

MC:"I dont know ma-"

We were cut off. It was a black hole. The moon was moving faster and faster towards it. The moon approached it, breaking it to little pieces. We were flung into it, seeing nothing but darkness.

RWBY POV

Team RWBY had been out training in the Emerald Forest. They had fought Grimm before, except they hadnt fought 2 Deathstalkers at the same time. They quickly backed up together, surrounded by Grimm. They thought it was over, until something his the ground near them, making a crater and killing the Grimm. They went up to it and saw a suit of armour.

Weiss:"Its probably one of Atlas' prototypes."

It surged up. They could hear heavy breathing. This armour stood up, examining them. They readied their weapons and stood their ground.

YN POV

I looked at these for girls. They wanted a fight. I wasnt meant to hurt people, only Covenant. I showed them my Gun and Energy sword. I threw it in front of them and put my hands up.

YN:"Easy. Im not your enemy."

???:"Its a defective android."

???:"Then destroy it!"

YN:"Hey! HEY! Im not an android. Im a man."

I removed my helmet to let the girls see my face. My (HC) was messy and my (EC) shone in the sunlight. They just stared at me in awe. But that awe was soon gone and they kept staring at me.

YN:"Hello Earth to Girls?"

???:"Earth?"

YN:"Isnt that the planet Im on?"

???:"No your on Remnant."

YN:"Guess John was right. Different dimensions do exists. Any way Im (YN) (LN).

Ruby:"Im Ruby, this is Weiss, Blake and my older sister Yang."

Weiss:"Hello."

Blake:"Hi."

Yang:"Heya hotstuff."

YN:"Hmm. Can you girls gelp me? I was fighting alongside a friend when a black hole sucked us up. Do you have anyone who can return me back to the UNSC?"

Ruby:"Maybe Ozpin can help."

YN:"Okay let-"

I heard a loud roar from behind me. I looked and saw some kind of black,white and red wolf. It ran at the girls, preparing to attack them. Before it reached them, I grabbed my Sword and plunged it through its head, killing it instantly. I removed it and it faded away. I looked at the girls who just stared at me again. I chuckled.

YN:"Lets go."

RWBY:"Umm...ohh...y-yeah."

We reached a city called Vale. It felt nice to see so many people at peace and not war. We later arrived at a school called Beacon. People gave me stares and I could hear their whispers. They wondered whobI was, where Im from and other things that would get them killed for insulting me. As we arrived at the office, I saw Chief talking to the man whom I presume is Ozpin.

YN:"Chief! Hey man. How do you know this man?"

MC:"I came here before. How do you think I knew about Dimension? Covenant cant reach this place. The climate will kill them. I see you met Team RWBY."

YN:"Yeah. Did you work with them?"

MC:"No I trained them a few times."

I turned to them and smiled.

YN:"Let me guess, he made you run 20 miles too?"

They just nodded their heads. I chuckled and turned back to John and Ozpin.

Ozpin:"I hear you are a great marksman and close combat fighter. I take it thats why your armour is black and purple?"

I looked down at my armour. My once green and yellow/orange. Was now black and purple with some red. It was stained in blood from both factions of war. I just nodded.

Ozpin:"Would you like to join Beacon? Im sure you know a lot about combat but not against Grimm."

YN:"You mean those ugly looking animals. I just ended one with one hit with my sword. But yeah sure I'll join."

I heard the girls squeel behind me and turned to them. I smiled and shook my head. They stood there blushing. Well Ruby, Weiss and Blake was. Yang was eyeing my body.

Ozpin:'You'll join Team RWBY."

YN:"Sure."

Timeskip 3 months

Ita been 3 months since I stayed in Beacon. Its pretty cool. Team RWBY and I have gotten closer, I was named the schools strongest, and Im comfortable without my armour. My (HL) (HC) was always done properly and my (EC) were always full of joy. I also learned about Faunus and the White Fang. A similar race to humans. Others treated them like dirt, but treated them with respect. Saying that, I ended Faunus discrimination in the school. I was currently sitting with Team RWBY at lunch and they seemed nervous.

YN:"Hey you girls ok? Your all red and you cant look at me directly."

Ruby:"Yeah. Can we speak to you at our dorm after school?"

YN:"Sure."

I was genuinely interested and curious at what they wanted to talk to me about. But if it was private, then I cant look at them. In all honesty I had developed feelings for them. Each of them. So after class I walked to the dorm, to the team all standing in a line. I stood there nervously.

YN:"Yeah? Im here."

Ruby:"Well we wanted to say that...we love you."

YN:"I love you too Rub-Wait we?"

Weiss:"Yeah. We all have grown quite attatched to you and we love you. We agreed to share you if you love us back. So do you love us?"

I just smiled. I couldnt they all loved me back. Wow. Just...wow.

YN:"Yes I do."

They all lunged at me, knocking me over. They planted kisses all over me and clung on to me as if I would leave them. I smiled at them.

YN:"I love you girls."

RWBY:"I love you too."

We just lay on the floor embracing each other. I honestly couldnt be happier...and I honestly couldnt feel my legs.

AN: There you go another request. Made for LoneW0lfer

Male Reader X Fem Various Oneshots. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें