Nora Valkyrie x Male Reader

YN POV

???:"(YN)?(YN)?!(YN)! Wake up (YN)!"

I groggily opened my eyes, searching for what awoke me. I was met with a pair of shining Teal blue eyes. They belonged to Nora Valkyrie. The ultra hyper girl of Team JNPR. Wait why is she here? How did she get in? I looked at my dorm. My team was still sleeping. I looked at the window, opened just enough for her to slip in. I looked at my alarm clock. It was 5:30 am.

YN:"Nora what do you want now? You woke me up yesterday just to make me make you French Toast, Eggs and Bacon."

Nora:"Can I pleeeeeeaase have panckes today?"

She looked at me with the puppy dog eyes. I could deny her, but then she extended her lower lip. Man, she is too cute to say no to. I gave a quick nod and she lunged at me, knocking me on the bed after I just sat up. When she loosened her arms, she was on top of me. She stared into my (EC) orbs while I admired hers. She quickly realised whats happening and hopped off, leaving me a blushing mess. I couldnt deny it anymore. I have fallen for Nora. Her smile, her cheerful personality, her beauty. Its just hypnotic.

Nora:"Yay. How many?"

YN:"How many do you want?"

Nora:"20."

YN:"Okay lets go."

Nora and I walked to the dorm kitchen. I had started to make the batter, which I always recieved help from Nora. She loved seeing how a group of ingredients are mixed them turned into a slimey substance. I only regretted it when she put its on my nose. She would either lick it off, making blush like crazy. Or she would cover my face in it, causing a food fight between us. It was fun, but I nearly woke up at 5:30 everyday. As I began to cook the last of the twenty pancakes, Nora hugged me from behind. I tried my hardest not to blush, which resulted in me nearly burning my hand.

Nora:"Why do you do this?"

YN:"What?"

Nora:"Cook for me everyday early in the morning. You dont do it for others but always when I ask. Why?"

Nora had me cornered. She held on to me waiting for a response. I couldnt tell her, I dont even know if shes dating Ren. I could sure use some help right about now.

???:"Nora? (YN)?"

We turned to see Pyrrha rubbing her eyes and yawning. Nora still clung on to as if it was for dear life. I enjoyed having her near me, but I also enjoyed breathing.

YN:"Nora...air...please."

Nora gasped and let go of me, allowing oxygen to go i to me once again.

Nora:"Sorry (YN)."

I looked at Pyrrha. She just smirked at what she saw. Nora and I making breakfast early in the morning, and Nora hugging on to me from behind. She spoke her mind. She just had to.

Pyrrha:"I've got to say, you guys would make a cute couple."

We both blushed furiously at this statement. Pyrrha walked up to the frying pan, and took care of the pancake I left. It was the last one anways. We put the pancakes on the table. I went to the fridge and grabbed the whipped cream and syrup. Nora looked at the mountain of pancakes in front of her with joy. She was about to dig in and I walked to Pyrrha.

YN:"Hey Pyrrha you want some? I can make more."

Pyrrha:"No thanks. But can I talk to you outside?"

YN:"Uhhh...sure."

Pyrrha and I left Nora, who was halfway through her pancakes. She looked at me and exhaled.

Pyrrha:"Tell me. Why do you all this for Nora? Is it because your really close friends?"

She leaned closer to me.

Pyrrha:"Or because you want to be more than friends?"

YN:'I...uhh well...so maybe...fine. Ok. I like Nora. No scratch that love her. Ok?"

Pyrrha:"Then make your move."

YN:"What if it ruins our friendship? What if she hates me?"

Pyrrha:"She wont trust me. Just go ask her."

Pyrrha started to push me back in as I tried to prevent her from making me face Nora. She soon got annoyed and let go.

Pyrrha:"Just tell her how you feel. Or you'll regret not doing so."

I sighed. I could sense all the sincerity behind her words. She must have felt it.

YN:"OK. I'll do it."

Pyrrha:"Good. Now go."

I walked in and saw Nora swallowing the last pancake. I just couldnt help but smile at her. When she noticed me, she waved and gave me her iconic closed eye smile. I felt myself shaking. I slowly walked up to Nora and sat besode her.

YN:"I have something to say Nora."

Nora:"Yes?"

YN:"Nora, I just wanna say that I-hmph!"

My eyes were widened at surprise. My crush/love was actually kissing me. Nora was kissing me and tried to make it deeper. I slowly closed my eyes and melted into the kiss. Our kiss got more passionate by the second. When we pulled away, we were panting. I looked at her beautiful Teal eyes.

YN:"Why'd you do that?"

Nora:"Because you were gonna say I love you."

YN:"How did you know?"

Nora""The door's not soundproof."

I blushed. She heard everything that I said. I smiled at her, before she leaned in and pecked my cheeks. She looked at me puzzled.

YN:"Whats wrong?"

Nora:"Oh nothing. Just wondered how long you loved me."

YN:"A long time Nora."

She came closer to and embrace me in a hug. It felt better than anything else when I hugged back. I was happy that I had finally gotten my dream girl.

AN:There you go. This one goes out to reaper503. Dont forget to request.