Cheater Summer Rose X M!Reader PT1

AN: You are like Cloud from Kingdom Hearts 2 in this

AN: You are like Cloud from Kingdom Hearts 2 in this. What he wears, personality, what weapon he wields and hairstyle. I don't play much kingdom hearts, so sorry if I get some stuff off like his personality. I don't play not because I don't like, but cuz I'm more of a shooter fan. I still enjoy other games tho. Enjoy. Requested by RavusWolf

Ruby POV

I was walking along the attic. I havent been here before so for me to find out we had one was cool. As I scrimmaged throughout the attic, I tripped over a box. I looked to see a book had fallen out. It had a picture of Mom when she was younger. I opened it... seeing...

DEEZ NUTZ!!

(Alright alright. Chop it outta here before I skin you.
???:Fine, but I'm coming back
Aww hell to the naw Blake. You stay outta this)

I opened the book to see team STRQ and a another boy hugging my mom. He had (hc) hair, (ec) eyes and wore a (fc) hoodie with a droptail and wore long pants with combat boots. I wondered who this was so I walked downstairs seeing my mom and dad talking and Yang sitting on the couch. Just then, Qrow walked in.

Ruby, Yang:"UNCLE!"

We hugged him before letting go and sitting down as a family. But the man returned to my mind. I pulled out the book and showed it to my mom.

Ruby:"Mom, who's this?"

Everyone stopped to look. The adults looked worried before she spoke up.

Summer:"Ruby...He's your biological father."

Flashback 16 years ago
YN POV

I was sitting on the bench of Beacon, sharpening my blade for my final battle against Qrow and Tai. We, along with Summer and Raven, were on our last year here and I was kinda sad. All the memories, all the fun. But at least I get to continue life with Summer by my side.

Qrow:"You ready?"

I looked up to see the two males waiting for me by the entrance. I stood up and walked with them to the arena, where the whole school had gathered. It was the biggest fight in Beacon history.

Announcer:"WELCOME. QROW AND TAI FROM TEAM STRQ!"

The crowd roared in excitement for them.

Announcer:"AND NOW, WELCOME THE CHAMPION OF BEACON: (YN) (LN)."

The crown roared its loudest. I swear I felt the building shook. I unsheathed my weapon, locking my eyes on the two males.

YN:"You ready?"

Qrow:"Sure as hell."

Tai:"Yup."

Announcer:"GO!"