Chapter 11

A/N: Now this is a long one guys, it took me longer to edit than I thought, so sorry about that :P
     And quick note, I changed the names of Kirstie's dogs because that is the name of "Bella's" dogs in my class version of this, and there was a whole conversation out of it that I wanted to keep... so yeah, no Olaf and Pascal I'm sorry.

And as usual if something has really confused you in the story, ask, because with this one there might be something I mentioned in the class version edits that hasn't been mentioned in the previous chapters, if that even makes sense.

How about I just let you guys read the story :)

Chapter 11

T@mickey.240: "My mom got my little sis to take a pic with @KirstieMaldonado #wishiwentwiththefam"

T@ktmfan01: "ARE YOU KIDDING!?! @mickey.240"

T@mickey.240: "I'll post it on insta @ktmfan01 apparently Avi Kaplan was there too :O #kavi"

###

I@mickey248: ...photo of Kirstie with a young girl... "Check it out! @KirstieMaldonado and my little sister!!!"

I@AviK_no1FAN: "No way! She's got a bottle of beer in her hand! #boozyKirstie"

I@beckalucas002: "I know right @AviK_no1FAN totally unprofessional @KirstieMaldonado #boozyKirstie"

TRENDING - #boozyKirstie

"Did you see, Mitch?" Kirstie speaks into her phone. "It wasn't even my bottle, I was holding it for Avi!"
     "But that was your vomit honey, and that was you devouring those ribs. There were more bones than Kirstie."
     "That's deceptive, I ended up giving three of those to Avi."
     "I particularly like the photo of him blocking the pap while you spewed. Hashtag heroic, should I start the trend now? Or should I wait till the next date?"
     Kirstie can hear the smirk in his voice. "Quit it. It's not a big deal if we go out. Besides help me! I need to fix this mess Mitchy!"
     "Fiiiine. Tweet about the food you had, it was so good you ate too much, hashtag oops. Done."
     "No, not done, there's no way it can be that simple."
     "It is though, a simple tweet'll fix everything. As long as you don't mention Avi, that'd make him hate you then you'd have a new problem. Don't even mention his restaurant, totally didn't see that coming though, he cooks! One date babe and I already know you gotta lock that one down."
     "Quit going off topic! Do you really think that tweet will work?"
     "Positive. Now I gotta go, I'll see that tweet later thanks, byeee."
He hangs up before Kirstie gets a chance to say bye herself.

T@KirstieMaldonado: "Had some barbeque last night that was so good, too good actually #atetoomuch #oops"

Kirstie tweets it then moves on to scrolling through Instagram. She has already been on there a few times today, so many people are sending the pictures of her to her, and it's starting to get ridiculous.
     Kirstie is used to having a lot of notifications, and she doesn't want to turn them off because she likes seeing her fans comments on her pictures. It just seems like none of them were positive today, probably because she hadn't posted them herself.
     She notices a few of the people that are saying the worse kind of stuff seem to have handles that represented Avi in some way, not that this had anything to do with him. Except the one picture, and that it was his restaurant, and that she was out with him, but that isn't the problem.      The problem is that people are jumping already, it's one picture of him shielding Kirstie from the camera while she was throwing up, it doesn't mean anything, he was just being a decent human being. And for that Kirstie is grateful.
     The notification number is rising rapidly. This isn't anything new though, she'd had times like this before, mostly around the Scott Hoying stuff, then there is that time her and Mitch went out drinking. That one was particularly bad, the boozyKirstie hashtag had stuck around for several weeks. Her publicist Candice still has nightmares about it. And now boozyKirstie is back and Candice is going to kill her.
     She decides she better call Candice before she calls her.
     Candice answers almost immediately.
     "It was not my bottle."
     "Really?"
     "Yeah, but I didn't tweet that cause I knew they wouldn't believe me. So I just covered the vomiting thing, do you think it worked?"
     "It probably did, but I'm more concerned about you holding the bottle over the five year old's shoulder!"
     "She was more like eight."
     "Not the point Kirstie, that is the problem photo from my point of view. You ate too much food, no big deal, you went on a date, also not a big deal. The throwing up could be a bit more but only because it looks like you threw up from drinking too much."
     "Are you serious? No way, the ribs pic covered that, and my tweet."
     "Kirstie, one tweet is not always enough. But we could spin this, get the guy to tweet about it, joke about it, you ate too much food and threw up haha."
     Kirstie sighs, "Candice do you know who that guy is?"
    "No."
     "But you assume he's famous?"
     "Yes, as long as I've known you you've only dated famous guys."
     "He's Avi Kaplan, famous yes, Twitter no."
     "What do you mean Twitter no?"
     "Avi doesn't do social media, or cameras, that pic was a total fluke."
     "What about the first one with him?"
     "What?"
     "With the fan at a restaurant, but not the restaurant in question."
     "Oh the fan he was rude to, so we had to take a pic with her so she didn't say anything about it."
     "What do you mean rude? We don't want you involved with that."
     "Long story short it was my fault so we're not mad at him about it."
     "Whatever. Let's focus on the main issue, alcohol with an eight year old."
     "It wasn't mine!"
     "Kirstie!"