Chapter Fifty-Two

A/N: I'm so sorry about these consistent long gaps.
     I hate making excuses but this time I have a legit explanation, I don't want to update 'Whatever Happened to Predictability?' right now with Josh being a police officer and knowing how terrible the police force in the USA is, I don't mean to offend anyone by that statement, but I love that story and it just doesn't feel right so I'm trying to figure out the best way forward.
     And the sillier part, I could just update this story right? Well not exactly because I have a sims game running alongside this and I'm going to use that to determine what gender the baby is and the game is taking much much longer than I thought it would :P Sorry, lol XD

Nevertheless, please enjoy this very long chapter :)

Avi is fidgety and it's beginning to annoy Kirstie.
     "Chill out!" she half snaps, "You're just gonna walk and they're gonna take your picture, it's really hard to screw up."
     "Don't we have to make stops to get our picture taken?"
     "Yes, but that's a given Avi," she rolls her eyes, trying to remain patient.
     "Well you just said walk."
     "Avi," she warns.
     "Holy shit, that's Seth Rollins." And she no longer has his attention.
     "Who?" She spins around, she doesn't know who Seth Rollins is, but she sees plenty of people who are far more famous than someone she doesn't recognise.
     "He's a wrestler," Avi briefly looks at Kirstie, like duh.
     "No comprendo."
     "Seth Freaking Rollins!" Avi exclaims like she should know.
     "I didn't know you watched wrestling let alone loved Seth Freaking Rollins. Why is a wrestler even here?" She scans over the small crowd of waiting celebrities to see if she can spot a wrestler amongst them. Nope. "Instead of staring go say hi."
     "Are you kidding," Avi scoffs.
     "You can't because it's Seth Freaking Rollins?"
     "Exactly," he nods and turns away from the situation. "That's actually a thing, like they call him 'Seth Freaking Rollins.' I'm not just over-exclaiming," Avi says, but he doesn't realise he's talking to no one because Kirstie has slipped off.
     Kirstie taps the shoulder of a woman in black with a long ginger ponytail, "Excuse me?"
     The woman turns around, staunch, and then a smile or more of a smirk appears and she's holding some sort of ornate belt, well Kirstie's calling it a belt, "Hiya."
     Kirstie smiles back, "Quick question, do you know who Seth Rollins is?"
     The woman frowns, "Is this a joke?" She has a thick Irish accent.
     "No," Kirstie says slowly and rather nervously.
     "Wait a second," the red head pinches the bridge of her nose. "You know who Seth Rollins is but not who I am?" The man beside her turns into the conversation.
     "No I don't know who Seth Rollins is, that's the dilemma," Kirstie sighs.
     The male beside the red head speaks, "I'm Seth Rollins."
     "And he probably doesn't know who you are either," the Irish woman cracks another cocky smile.
     "But you do?" Kirstie's eye widen a little.
     "Yes, I may not like pop music but I'm not oblivious, he only knows about screaming metal, so he doesn't know who your boyfriend is either. But I keep myself up to date Kirstin." She holds out her hand, "I'm Becky Lynch, and let us not have an awkward wee chat like this again."
     Kirstie shakes her hand.
     "What a great way to introduce yourself to a popstar though Bex, 'I don't like pop music, but,' outstanding," Seth laughs.
     Kirstie smiles, "So you're Seth Freaking Rollins? Well if you don't mind I'd like to get a picture with you to show my husband how easy it was to approach you," she pulls out her phone.
     "You're married?" Becky frowns.
     "Oh," Kirstie pauses and then remembers the rings on hers and Avi's fingers. "Yes, Avi and I got married a few weeks ago, but we're keeping it on the down low-ish," she holds up her left hand for the 'ish.'
     "Nice," Seth nods, "That's how we plan to do it too," he gestures between himself and Becky. "But I do suppose it's not too much of an ask to take a picture with you."
     "Thank you."
     "But if your husband is a wrestling fan then he'll know who Bex is too," he nods at her.
     "Then hop on in it," Kirstie grins, throwing an arm around Becky, the free hand shooting up for the perfect selfie with the tall Seth standing behind them. "Thanks again."
     "No worries."
     "You're welcome," Becky nods.
     "Just one more thing, if you wouldn't mind? If you see him in there, could you say hi in passing? It'd low-key freak him out and I'd love it," he smile is enormous again.
     "Well I'm Seth Freaking Rollins, so why not," he chuckles.
     "See he said that like that meant I was supposed to know who you were," she giggles.
     "It might have been that, but my merch said that a while back, it's like a statement," he explains.
     Realisation hits Kirstie, "Ohhhh, I see, that's cool then. And thanks again. I best be getting back to him. Good luck with your secret wedding," she waves.
     "Bye," Becky smiles.
     "See you," Seth waves back.
     For wrestlers they weren't as scary as she thought.