Epilogue

A/N: This has been a journey hasn't it, well here's the last chapter of Mindblown, I hope you enjoyed the story.

I@Kirstin: '...Picture of Avi grinning from ear to ear looking at the bundled up baby in his arms...' "Welcome to the world Aleister Kaplan!"

I@kirstan_taylor: "First Comment!"

I@mickey.240: "Awww a little baby boy"

I@sansakaplan: "Aleister Kaplan, quite possibly the cutest name ever!"

I@gabby_girl_12: "Eeeeeeeeeeeep He is so f***ing adorable! I not talking about the baby by the way lol XD But he cute too XD XD"

I@WWERollins: "Congrats"

I@music_hoe: "When do you come to Europe?"

IReply@100_luv_Avi: "@music_hoe Calm down she's just had her baby"

IReply@ktmfan01: "@music_hoe She literally just gave birth, she needs time to bond with her baby, lol"

I@kolusola: "You sure he's Avi's, he's got no hair XD XD

IReply@esther_kaplan: "@kolusola smart ass :P"

IReply@Kirstin: "@esther_kaplan @kolusola hey now you two, quit misbehaving in my comment section or we'll revoke your god-parent roles ;P"

I@waffles_r_us: "Ahh!! This is the best thing ever!!"

I@beccalucas002: "At least they got married before they had the baby"

IReply@kristie_krusty_kirstie: "@beccalucas002 What's that supposed to mean?"

IReply@krustymaldonado: "@beccalucas002 No come on, don't start drama, today's a happy day, this is happy news J"

IReply@amberwashere2: "@beccalucas002 Not wrong"

IReply@gabbygirl12: "@krustymaldonado Preach!"

I@mitchie_bitchie: "Did anybody else notice that Seth Rollins commented on this, like Mitch Grassi, Taylor Reece I get, but how does she even know @WWERollins?"

IReply@kirstie_earp: "@mitchie_bitchie Who?"

IReply@HaughtStuff: "@mitchie_bitchie Who lol XD"

IReply@TLOUEllie: "@mitchie_bitchie Seth Rollins is??"

IReply@mitchie_bitchie: "Nevermind XD"

I@kaitlyn_lee24: "Hi Kirstie! I'm you biggest fan, please like my comment!"

I@ktmfan01: "I'm really happy that the trash comments are to a minimum today because these two amazing people deserve the utmost happiness and it truly looks like they've found it J"

IReply@kirstans_scooter: "@kaitlyn_lee24 Follow me for lots of Kirstie and some Avi content!"

I@AviK_no1FAN: "I'm so happy for you two!"

I@MitchGrassi: "And when do I get to meet this child?"

IReply@Kirstin: "@MitchGrassi Right freaking now!"

IReply@krustymaldonado: "OHMYGOD! HI MITCH! HI KIRSTIN!"

IReply@kristiekrustykirstie: " AHHHHHHH!"