Chapter Twenty-Six

A/N: I lined up my notebooks and said to my littlest sister pick one and I'll update it, she picked this one because it matched my calendar, "Mindblown month" XD

I do believe I've shown y'all that before, but nonetheless please enjoy the chapter :)

"Hey Kirst?" Avi starts, looking down at the top of her head of blonde hair, the dark roots showing just a little. She is resting against his bare chest after they'd fully exhausted themselves.
     "Mmm," she responds.
     "Would it be okay if I stored some stuff here while I'm on tour?"
     "What kind of stuff?" She frowns, because what could possibly need to be stored that Esther couldn't look after while he was gone? She knows Esther's not going with him, so what?
     "Whatever I can't fit at Kevin's I guess," is his vague response.
     Kirstie lifts herself up to rest on her elbow, "Can you please explain because I feel like I'm missing something."
     "Well I'm moving into my own place while I have the will and energy to do it and I know I won't when I get back from tour and then things will just go back to how they used to be and I can't have that anymore. And I need to store stuff because I haven't actually found a place yet, that I'll have to do when I get back, but at least the moving out part will be done and I never have to go back there again," he sighs.
     "I thought that was your place though?" Is all Kirstie questions.
     "No, Esther and I rented it together, but I can't live with her anymore, I can barely look at her so... I fired her today."
     Kirstie sits up straight, pulling the sheets with her, "You what?"
     "Fired her."
     "Why would you do that?" She asks in shock.
     "Because I'm sick and tired of the way she babies me and controls my life, how she thinks she's entitled to mess in my relationships, I'm sick of it!"
      Kirstie has never seen Avi this angry and she doesn't like this shade on him. "Calm down okay," she places what she hopes is a calming hand on his arm. And when he does visibly relax she lays back down with him. "So what are you going to do now?" She asks calmly, tracing patterns on his chest just in an attempt to keep him from riling himself up again.
      "Find a new manager, by myself a house after I go on tour, I mean if I can afford a house," he frowns.
     "How do you even go about finding a new manager, at least one as good as Esther was, do you know how few managers only look after one client? Or how few are going to be okay with your lack of social media presence?" Now she's getting a little agitated herself, it's just out of worry. "I know for a fact that Candice wouldn't look twice at you without twitter."
     "There'll be someone," he shrugs. "If the worst comes to it I'll manage myself, but I'm not worried, Kevin will know someone."
     "I guess so," she glances up at him, he's staring up at the roof, one arm behind his head and his eyes are glimmering. "Oh Avi," Kirstie sighs, reaching up to wipe away a few of his tears.
     "Even if she's an awful person she's still my big sister."
     "I know honey, I know," she cuddles into his side. She is more worried than ever about him going on tour now. Before she was just going to miss him and she didn't know how she'd cope, but now she doesn't know how he'll cope.

...

Avi keeps his hand clasped, hovering above Kirstie's open, ready and waiting hand. "Please remember that as Tyrion and Sansa are your babies, these are mine, please guard them with your entire being. This is a huge amount of trust I'm putting in you here Kirst."
     "Okay, you're like it's a big deal to trust me with this even though we both know I'm only looking after them because I don't have my motorcycle licence and can barely drive an automatic car, let alone a manual one," she laughs.
     Avi smiles, "This is true," he drops the two sets of keys into her awaiting hand.
She clasps them and lets her arm fall, "I'm gonna miss you so much," she pouts.
     "It's only two weeks, I'll be back before you know it," he assures her. "Besides you are gonna be so busy finishing up your album with Kev that you'll barely even notice that I'm not here."
     Her eyes lit up, "Could you imagine if I finished it before you got back," it is almost a squeal that comes out of her mouth.
     Avi chuckles, "Not impossible."
     Kirstie grins at him, "Then that's what I'm gonna do."
     "And I can't wait to hear it," Avi smiles back.
     "Besides Kevin and I, you'll be the first," she stretches up to kiss him properly. And when they stop to breathe she hugs him tightly, she doesn't want to let go because as soon as she does she knows he has to leave.

A/N: What do you think Kirstie will do while Avi's away, is she gonna behave and work on her album like she should or will it be a case of 'while Avi's away the real Kirstie comes out to play?' ;)

Please don't forget to vote and comment it makes my day :)

Hannah.