Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day

"What a bright day!" you shouted as you stretched up your hands, squinting your eyes as the bright sunlight was coming through your windows, greeting your day.

You stared blankly at the empty air before sitting up with your messy hair and got out of your bed.

"What day is today?" you muttered, still half-awake.

You walked towards your study table to search for the calendar. The moment you saw the red mark with exclamation marks on that specific date, you widened your eyes.

"Saturday?! EXO'S FANSIGN!!" you squealed.

This is what you had been waiting for, an EXO fansign. Ever since you became a fan of them, never even once you got to meet them face-to-face. Your money that you spent to buy dozens of their albums didn't go on a waste. You really did win a chance to go to a fansign event.

You brushed your teeth, took a bath and chose a pretty but simple outfit to wear. A white plain t-shirt combined with black skinny jeans.

"Y/N-ah!! Come down and eat your breakfast!" your mom shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!!" you shouted back as you combed your hair. You looked at your reflection on the mirror. There you saw, a 17 year old girl with shoulder-length black hair, big brown sparkling eyes and thin natural red lips.

You had mixed feelings. Gappiness, nervousness, anticipation, all combined. You grabbed your little black backpack and ran downstairs.

"What took you so long?" your mom asked, kind of annoyed with the fact that you were taking so much time to get ready.

"Uhm, preparing for a big day!" you replied with a smile.

"Nice outfit though! They'll fall in love with you!" she said with a grin.

"I hope so! So what's the menu for our breakfast?" you asked, with a hope that your mom would give something delicious on this big day.

You peeked behind your mom's back while she was cooking and sighed.

"Eomma, why do I always have omelette everyday? It's been a month since I ate that!" you groaned.

Your mom raised an eyebrow. "A month? You mean a week??"

"Yeah whatever but eomma, please don't give me this again tomorrow," you begged.

"Arasseo arasseo! Just eat it fast!"

You ate it as fast as you could without saying a single word. Your mind was full with EXO fansign that you didn't realize that it was already 8 in the morning.

You choked on your food. "Oh freak! I'm going to be late!"

You started to panick. You drank your water quickly and stood up.

"Annyeong eomma! See you tonight!" you grabbed your bag and ran out of your house.

"Annyeong!! Be careful sweetheart!" your mom mom shouted as she waved.

After arriving at the nearest bus stop, you tapped your foot nervously on the ground.

"Oh please hurry up!!" you couldn't stop panicking.

Before the bus arrived, you felt your phone buzzed. A notification from your your bestfriend.

Naeun
YAH!!
eodiyaaa?!

You
at the bus stop
waiting for the bus
hehe

Naeun
YAH R U FCKIN SERIOUS?!
I SWEAR I'M GOING
TO KILL U IF U'RE LATE!!
AND U STILL CAN LAUGH?!
HURRY UP U BRAT!!