Chapter 11 : Surprise!

Finally both of you reached the door in front of the dorm.

"Y/N-ah! I need to go somewhere. Just go in first!" Chen said while pushing you gently into their dorm.

"Wait oppa!" you called him back but it was too late, he was already gone.

You sighed and closed the door behind you. Cold air was brushing through your face and you stared around the dorm.

"Weird..." you mumbled.

None of the lights were on. You could see your surrounding only because of the sunlight that past through the windows.

"Oppa? Baekhyun oppa?" you called.

But nobody answered.

"Why no one is here?" you asked yourself.

You started to feel creepy and you had goosebumps all over your body.

When you were about to turn around, you felt someone was standing behind you.

"Is that you, oppa?" you asked without looking back.

Again, no answer.

You really wanted to go out from this creepy situation so you turned around to grab the door knob.

It got creepier when you saw nobody was behind you. You were so sure that someone was standing behind you but currently, there was no one.

When you were about to touch the door knob, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

Slowly, you turned around to see who that person actually was.

"BOOO!!!" Baekhyun shouted right infront of your face.

"AAAHHH!!" you screamed so loud, covering your face with your hands.

"OPPA!! You really scared me!"

"Hahaha mian, I'm dying to scare you and finally I did it!" Baekhyun smiled sheepishly.

"Where are the others?" you asked, curious.

"Oh they are in their room. I told them not to make any noise since I'm planning to scare you," Baekhyun said, smirking.

"Ooh I understand now. That's why you told Chen oppa to pick me so you can scare me right?" you asked.

"Yup!"

"Geundae (but) wae? Why did you scare me?"

"Because it's fun to scare you hahaha! You know I'm so happy you're finally here!" Baekhyun smiled so wide.

"Oppa jjinja (really), don't scare me again. I'm so scared you know!" you pouted.

"Oowwh Y/N is soo scaredd!" Baekhyun teased.

You looked at him, still pouting.

"Okay mian, I won't do that again. By the way, no need to call me oppa from now on, just call me by my name," Baekhyun said.

"Wae? Usually boys are dying to be called oppa by girls. And you're older than me so it's not good for not calling you oppa," you explained.

"Ah I don't care. I'm happy if other girls call me oppa, but I want you to call me by my name, OKAY??" Baekhyun smiled sweetly.

"Geurae oppa, uhm I mean Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled you hair.

"You're so cute," Baekhyun said.

He went to his room to call Chanyeol and also the others. You went to sit on the sofa and replaying the scene in your mind when he said that you were cute.