Chapter 30 : Always be with You

The moment you stepped in the dance room you could hear the loud noises they made. They didn't even realize your existence until Baekhyun cleared his throat loudly.

"Oh Y/N! You're here?!" Chanyeol exclaimed happily.

You smiled and nodded.

"Finally, gosh! It's been so long since I met you!" Chen said and was about to hug you when Baekhyun stopped him.

"Excuse me, her boyfriend is right here beside her," he said.

"Sorry but I miss her too much!" Chen stuck out his tongue and hugged you tightly.

Baekhyun frowned and pouted while you just laughed along with the other members. After he broke the hug you went to sit on the floor next to Baekhyun as he huffed. Kyungsoo went to sit beside you and smiled sweetly.

"I'm glad you and Baekhyun are happy now. I was so worried back then," he said.

"I know right, I feel so relieved," you said.

"I'm not happy," Baekhyun said and scooted away from you.

"Are you going to keep being mad at me like this?" you pouted as you linked your arm with his, resting your head on his shoulder.

Baekhyun just looked at you for a second then looked away.

"Oppa??" you said it cutely and did an agyeo which made you cringed after that.

"You know me too well, I can't resist your cuteness," Baekhyun smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Guys, can we start practising KokoBop and Power? We're going to have a mix performance this Saturday!" Suho said, earning everyone's attention.

"Nah I'm too lazy, I just want to stay with Y/N," Sehun purposely said, making his hyung jealous.

"Ouch!" Sehun held his forehead after earning a smack from Baekhyun.

"Y/N, you know the choreography of our dance right?" Suho suddenly asked.

"Uhm yeah, pretty much. I ever learnt about it since last time I was obsessed with the song," you said.

"Okay then, you dance with us. So Sehun and your boyfriend will join us to practise," Suho said and told everyone to get into the position.

"Where should I stand?" you asked and Suho pointed to the spot where you had to stand.

You nodded and Chen started to play the music then he quickly ran back to his spot.

Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop I think I like it
ginjangeun Down down bukkeureo malgo
eojireoun mamsoge naega deureoga
iksukan deut budeureopge nege beonjeo ga

As the music continued to play, you danced to it smoothly. You couldn't believe that you actually remembered all the details. After KokoBop ended, Power immediately played.

meomutgeoriji ma Move on
ja shigani eopseo
neoye miraeneun baro sangsange dallyeosseo
duryeoum ttawin beoryeo urin geuraedo dwae
modeun yeolswen neoege inneunde
jamdeulji anado kkumkkudeon neol
itji ankireul barae barae
oneul uri hamkke
shinnage hanbeon bultaeweo bolkka
kkok hana dwen Feeling feeling
So turn me up