Chapter 18 : Hangout

I looked up to her and saw her lips was curving into a smile. Then she burst into laughter.

I was so confused why she laughed all of sudden, "Wae?"

"Oppa, do you really think that I'm mad? Hahaha!!"

"You are mad, don't you? I don't understand why you laugh," I said, still not knowing anything.

She laughed so hard until she held her stomach.

"Gotcha! I'm not mad at all! I'm just trying to fool you! You're so nervous just now!" she laughed even harder.

"How could you.." I said as I stood up, I bet my face turned red because of embarassment.

"Mian, oppa! I just want to know how does it feel to fool you!"

"Tsk okay, go back to study now!" I said.

"But oppa, why did you do that? I seriously want to know!" she smiled.

"Sshh just study! You'll fail in your exams!" I said as I stood up and pulled a chair next to her.

I taught her some of the parts that she didn't know and the time went by so fast. She's really smart and a very fast-learner. She's a charming girl for me.

End of POV

---

You've been studying in these two days and finally today is Sunday. You were thinking of going out this morning and studied again at night.

You opened your phone after showering and texted NaEun.

You : yah wanna hang out now?

In a minute, she read your message and replied.

NaEun : mian, I need to study. I haven't study anything yet haha~

You : 😑😑

NaEun : mian okay? Why don't you have a boyfriend? So everytime you want to hangout you don't have to cancel it if I can't.

You : Tsk, like you have one!

NaEun : YAH I WILL HAVE ONE SOON!!

You : Who? Doyoung? Hahaha!

NaEun : Wait how do you know I like him?

You : You like him? Jinjja?

NaEun : So you don't know before I told you?

You : Nope! I'm just guessing and teasing you, because last time you said you cared about him if he's sick.

NaEun : Yea right I like him.

You : Daebak!! I'll help you get closer with him 😏

NaEun : You're not jealous?

You : For what

NaEun : Hahaha! Okay then! Gomawo! See you tomorrow~

You : See you Doyoung's soon-to-be girlfriend!

NaEun : 😊😊😊

You giggled at your bestfriend that just had her first love. You're pretty sure that Doyoung actually doesn't like you, he just wanted to play with you. So you really wanted to help her getting his heart.

"Aahh what should I do? Hanging out alone? I guess I should. I don't want to study these boring stuffs again!"

You changed into a white tank top then wear a gray oversized sweater. Then you put on your black tight pants and your favorite white sneakers.