Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This

The next day you were waken up by your alarm and same like yesterday, you decided to come early this morning.

After showering, changed to your uniform and had cereals as your breakfast, you locked the door and went to school.

---

You went into the class and surprisingly, you saw Doyoung sat right on your chair, playing with his fingers. He noticed you and he put his legs on your table on purpose.

"YAH DOYOUNG!!" you shouted.

Then you stomped towards him and shouted right infront of his face, "Can you just stop bothering me? Find another girl! There are so many pretty girls outside!!"

He smirked and turned his head to you, "But not as pretty as you, jagiya!"

"Tsk, I'm not even pretty. Please get off from my chair and go to your own class. This is not even your class!" you said sternly.

"Okay fine~" he stood up and went out of the class.

"So weird.." you mumbled as you sit on your chair.

Soon the class started and went smoothly until it's time for PE class. You went to your locker to get your PE uniform and got changed.

"NaEun-ah! Are you done?" you shouted.

"Yes yes I'm done!! Let's go!" she said as she rushed out of the toilet.

The lesson for today is basketball which you're still okay with it. You're not good, but at least you could play.

The teacher said that another class will join your class today and unfortunately, that other class is Doyoung's class.

You were teamed up and you were against Doyoung's team. You groaned and started to play.

You admitted that he's really good at basketball. His team scored and you got annoyed. So when he was dribbling, you ran and tried to get the ball from him.

But he suddenly pushed you violently until you fell on the ground. You saw your knee was bleeding and when you're about to hold it, you realized that both of your hands were bleeding so much.

Everyone came to see your condition and you saw Doyoung standing a bit far, smirking and felt satisfied with what he had done.

Your PE teacher approached you and asked, "Are you okay? Do you want to go to the clinic?"

"I don't want to go to the clinic, sir. May I just go home?" you begged.

"Okay, go home and get some rest," he said.

"Thank you, sir!"

You stood up and bowed to him. You quickly ran to grab your bag with your bleeding hands and knees. Then you went out of the school.

You couldn't walk properly as your knee hurt so bad and you started to get dizzy because your blood came out too much.

Suddenly, you bumped into someone and without looking at that person, you said sorry. You were about to go but that person grab your hand.

"Y/N-ah! Gwenchana? What happened to you??"

You looked up and saw Baekhyun with a worried face. He immediately opened his mask and he didn't use sunglasses so you knew that it's him.

But your vision was blurry and you couldn't see him clearly.

"I.. I.." you were about to answer when suddenly you felt your body really weak.

Baekhyun quickly held you really tight and shook you gently. He cupped your face and started to panick.

"Y/N-ah! Why are you bleeding so much huh?" he asked and his voice was pretty loud as he was really worried.