Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet

After playing with the swing, both of you sat on the bench, enjoying the view of the garden. The silence was filling the atmosphere but you decided to break the silence.

"Oppa.."

"Hm? Wae?"

"Aren't you busy? I thought you don't have time for all of this.." you said, waiting for his answer.

Baekhyun smiled and said, "I've done my interviews and all I have to do just now. So our manager gave us a break until 8 at night," Baekhyun explained.

"Ooohh.. Will you have time tomorrow?" you asked, hoping that he would say yes.

"I don't know.. I think I'll be busy tomorrow. Wae?"

"Ooh ok then.." you said, dissapointed.

After seeing your reaction, his smile grew even wider and he chuckled.

"Don't worry, Y/N-ah! I'll finish all my work quickly so I can meet you. Don't be sad, okay?"

"I'm not sad.." you said.

"I know you are. Let's go!" Baekhyun stood up and reached your hand.

"Where?" you looked up to see him.

"Wanna grab some ice cream?" he asked.

Your smile grew and you nodded, "Yes pleasee!"

Both of you went into his car and he started the engine.

"I know a place that sell delicious ice cream!! Let's go there!" Baekhyun said happily.

"Okay.. Is it far?" you asked.

"Nope!"

---

Baekhyun parked his car infront of the pastel coloured shop that has a big ice cream logo.

"Let's go in!" Baekhyun said, grabbing your hand.

"Wait, will people recognize you?" you asked.

"Nope, usually nobody's here during this time.." Baekhyun replied, smiling.

Both you went in and ordered two strawberry ice cream. Then you sat down on the seat near the glass window.

"Here~" Baekhyun said as he handed you the ice cream.

"Thanks, oppa!" you smiled and took the ice cream.

You ate the ice cream happily when suddenly Baekhyun told you to look at him.

"Wae oppa?" you asked, feeling confused of why he suddenly asked that.

Your heart beat so fast when suddenly he leaned forward, making your face so close to him.

He stayed like that for a few seconds and he chuckled.

"There's ice cream here.." he said as he wiped the ice cream at the corner of your lips with his thumb. Then he leaned back to the chair.

Of course, you blushed by his sudden act and you looked down because you didn't want him to see.

"Aigoo, this little girl. So cute.." Baekhyun mumbled softly, so you couldn't hear.

But without him knowing, you could hear what he said because you had sharp ears.

'I can't stop blushing!! Ughh stop blushing pabo! Don't blush infront of him!'

You tried to calm yourself down and finally you were able to eat your ice cream again.

Baekhyun's POV
I don't know why I'm doing this. I never did these kind of sweet things to girls before. But somehow, she just made me want to do that.