Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?

"Really? Who?"

"Ughh.. I'll tell you next time, because if I tell you now, I'm hundred percent sure you won't believe it," you answered.

"Ah come on, tell me!!" she said while shaking your hand.

"No!"

"Tell me, tell me!"

"Ish stop nagging me! I'll tell you later, when I think it's the right time, okay??" you said, feeling annoyed.

"Okay.." she finally stopped.

You got up from your seat and were about to go when NaEun suddenly stood up and looked at you.

"But promise me you'll tell me next time. I told you who I like, so you should tell me too," she said.

"I will.. and don't worry, I'll find out about Doyoung for you," you smiled.

"Gomawo, you're the best, Y/N-ah!" she smiled too and hugged you.

---

"Omma!!" you called.

Before you could hear any reply, your phone rang. You saw the caller id and picked it up.

"Wae omma?"

"Y/N-ah, I'm so sorry to tell you this but..." she said in a very nervous tone.

"But what??" you asked, curious.

"Halmoni (grandma) fainted this morning and now she's in the hospital with me. I'm sorry, I can't go home for a few days," she explained.

"Omma, tell me, what actually happened to halmoni? You said she only had a fever but now?" you said, feeling a bit depressed.

"I'll tell you when I get home okay?" she said, trying to comfort you.

"When will you get home again?" you asked, forgot about what she said.

"In a few days. I don't know the exact day because it depends on when will halmoni went out of the hostpital," she answered.

"Oh and tomorrow morning I'll come back home to get my clothes," she said.

"Okay.. say hi to halmoni for me, omma,"

"Yes I will. Take care, sweetheart! Bye~"

"Hm.. bye," you ended up the call and sighed.

"I guess I'll be home alone again," you said and went up to shower.

After using your pajama, you sat on your bed and opened your phone.

You : Oppa, free today? I just finished my exams. 😊

You waited but there's no reply. So you closed your eyes and tried to imagine what happened if you confessed to Baekhyun about your feelings. Usually boys confessed first, but you couldn't keep it by yourself anymore.

'Oppa.. I know you won't love me back. But at least you need to know my feelings towards you right? I'll confess. In our next meet up.'

You were thinking too much that you finally fell asleep and dream about him.

Baekhyun's POV

I'm in my room playing games with Chanyeol and was interrupted by the sound from my phone.

"Chan, my phone beeped. Can we pause it first?" I asked.

"No! Finish this first!" he said while trying to be the winner.