Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date

You went out of the van, feeling so worried and nervous. You would never know what will Doyoung do to Baekhyun.

You walked over to the bench you were sitting on just now and saw those jerk guys again. You scoffed and sat, still glaring at them.

A second later, they noticed that you were glaring and they gave each other a confused look.

"Wait, why are you here?" Minkyung pointed at you as he came approached you.

"None of your bussiness!" you snapped.

"Yah! Call Doyoung!" one of them said and another guy immediately took out his phone, dialling Doyoung.

Baekhyun's POV

After Y/N got out of the van, Doyoung turned to face me. He gave me a look that showed that he is very satisfied.

"Now what? You're going to kill me?" I asked coldly.

"Woaa chill hyung!" he gave me a fake shock look.

"Killing is not a good way. If I kill you, you won't suffer right? I think it's better for me to make you suffer a lot," his fake look turned into a real evil look.

"Making me suffer? Like what?" I asked, trying to be brave as possible.

"Like.."

"Letting the person you love the most to go," he whispered.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He leaned back and laughed, "Hyung, you're so dumb I swear. Let Y/N hates you and make her love me."

"Are you dumb? Of course I won't do such a stupid thing!"

"Make her hate you or your parents will die."

I scoffed, "You don't even know where they are, dumbass!"

Doyoung chuckled and handed me his phone. I took it and I couldn't believe what I saw. It's a data of my parents. I mean a full complete data! How did he get all of these?? Is he a stalker?!

"How did yo--"

"How? I'm Doyoung! I can just tell my person to go and kill you parents right now if you're still denying me," he smirked.

"YOU!! HOW COULD YOU!?" I shouted and grabbed his collar.

Suddenly, I heard a ring. It's from his phone. He removed my hands from his collar and answered the call. He made it into speaker mode.

"What?" he said.

"Doyoung! Why is this girl out here?" the guy that's calling him asked.

"You mean Y/N?"

"Yes!"

I widened my eyes and looked at him.

"Oh I let her free," Doyoung simply said.

"WHAT?!?" I heard them shouting.

"I let her free, idiot!"

"AH WAE?!? DO YOU KNOW IT'S SO HARD TO KIDNAP HER?!"

"Do you call me just to complain about this? Just shut up and don't you guys dare to touch her! Get it?" he threatened.

I heard them sighed and Doyoung ended the call.

"Useless," he muttered.

"Okay now let me go please. I don't like your car at all. It smells weird," I said.

"It's a VAN not a CAR," he said.

I rolled my eyes, "Yea whatever!"

"I will let you go if you agree with me, hyung," his smirk is back.