Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again

Your eyes widened and you almost dropped your ice cream.

"Baekhyun oppa? Why are you here?" you asked in disbelief.

"Sshh don't be so loud! Later someone will notice us!" Baekhyun said.

You realized that he was using a black jacket and black pants, with a black mask covering his mouth and nose. Of course, it was all to prevent them from being noticed.

"Ooh mian~" you apologized.

"Geundae (but) why are you here?" you asked again.

"Going for a walk. Actually I'm with Chan and Kai, but they're going somewhere and told me to wait here," Baekhyun explained.

"Isn't it dangerous for you to go out like this?" you asked, still making sure.

"Gwenchana, it is not crowded here. That's why we went to this park," Baekhyun replied calmly.

Then, he sat next to you and you felt that he was staring at you. Your heart beat so fast and you can felt your face was heating up and turned red.

"It's melting," Baekhyun suddenly said with a straight tone.

"What??" you asked nervously.

"Your ice cream is melting. Look! I've been looking at it the whole time and you just let it melt!" Baekhyun pointed at the ice cream with his beautiful finger.

You realized that he wasn't looking at you but your ice cream. You felt so embarassed and mentally cursed.

'Ahh so stupid!! Why do I even think of him looking at me?!? Ughh!!'

"Y/N what happened? Your face turned so red after I said that the ice cream was melting.." Baekhyun looked confused.

"Ooh uhmm nothing. I was just thinking about school work. And I'm really annoyed with those homeworks so my face is red. Hehehe~" you lied to him while laughing awkwardly.

"Oh right! I forgot that you have school tomorrow. Then why did you agree to meet up with me tomorrow?" Baekhyun asked.

"My school started at 11 tomorrow because there will be teachers meeting in the morning," you explained.

"Ooohh, lucky then. Give me your ice cream, I'll eat it if you don't want to!"

Baekhyun took the ice cream from your hand and licked it.

You were surprised by his action and quickly said "Oppa, I already licked it before!"

He looked at you and simply said, "I don't care, this strawberry ice cream tastes so good!"

"Baekie-ah!!" a voice suddenly called.

Baekhyun turned to where the voice from. You saw another two figures with all black clothes.

"Oh Chan-ah!!" Baekhyun waved at them.

As soon as they approached Baekhyun, they noticed you.

"Oh? Y/N?" Kai asked, looking a bit surprised.

You quickly stood up and greeted them.

"Annyeong Chanyeol oppa, Kai oppa!!" you bowed.

"Annyeong!" both of them said in the same time.

"Wahh we meet again!" Chanyeol said, you could guess that he was smiling behind his mask.

"Daebak! We just met a few hours ago and we meet again. And tomorrow we're gonna meet again!!" Kai exclaimed.

"Is it fate?" Chanyeol grinned.