Chapter 9 : Back Home

Baekhyun's POV

We finally arrived at our dorm after about half an hour. There's no traffic so we arrived pretty fast.

I sighed.

"Half an hour more to go.." I mumbled.

"Nae oppa??" Y/N asked me, probably she heard me.

"Nothing.. By the way, do you want me to accompany you to go to the park later?" I asked, hoping that she would agree.

Sadly, she shook her head while smiling and said, "No need, oppa.. I know the way to go there."

Suddenly, Chen appeared from nowhere.

"Yah! Baekhyun-ah!! What are you doing there? Come out quickly!" Chen shouted.

I realized that everyone was already gone, we're the only one in the bus.

"Okay let's go!" I said, grabbing her wrist.

We went to our dorm and ate our snacks when suddenly Y/N came to me.

"Oppa, I'll be going now," she said.

I could tell that she was very sad and disappointed for leaving us. I really wanted to tell her, that I actually also wanted her to stay with us. I don't know why, I just don't want her to leave.

But I couldn't. I just couldn't.

So, I took out my phone and gave it to her.

"Put your phone number there, so I can call and text you. I will also give you my number. But remember, don't give this number to anyone else, it's private," I told her.

At first, she was confused but then she nodded and typed her phone number there.

"Ok give me your phone," I said, giving out my empty hand.

Without saying anything, she handed me her phone.

When I saw her wallpaper, I secretly smiled. Her wallpaper is me when I was on stage.

I quickly typed my number and handed back her phone.

"Thank you, oppa.. I'll go now.. Annyeong!!" she said with her forced smile.

Everyone waved at her and told her to meet again next time. I kept looking at her until she was out of my sight.

End of POV

You sighed as you went to the nearest park.

"I want to stay longer with them. They're so fun to be with!" you mumbled.

As soon as you reached the park, you sat on the bench and called your mom.

"Omma? Can you pick me up now? I'm in the park, I'll send you the location."

"Ooh okay, I'll pick you up now. Wait, I'll be there soon!" mom said and quickly hung up the phone.

You suddenly smiled when you remembered what you did with the EXO members and all the idols in the theme park.