Chapter 22 : Jerk

"OMMA!!" you shouted from upstairs.

"WHAT?!?" she shouted back.

"Where did you put my mascara??" you asked.

She dashed into your room and sighed.

"Why did you keep on asking me about where did I put your things?" she asked.

"Because you're the only one in this house and you used make up everyday," you stated the obvious.

"Yea but you're the one who should keep your make up stuffs! You never used it and you gave it to me whenever you received it. That's why I used yours instead," mom said.

"Okay now, can you please give me my mascara, omma?

"Actually what are all the make ups for? Usually you don't even use anything on your face," mom said and closed the door behind her.

"Aah about that.. I'm going for a date," you said proudly.

"What? Date? With who?" she asked.

"You know who.." you smiled and continue putting powder on your face.

"Is it that handsome celebrity?" mom asked.

"Omma, he has a name!"

"Yea I know, it's Baekhyun," she said.

"Okay then, have fun. For your information, you look better without make up," she said and went outside.

"Wait you're not going to ask me anything?" you asked, confused.

"Ask what? I know you like him and he likes you," mom smiled and closed the door.

You secretly smiled, "I like having a cool mom like her."

You decided to erase the make up and instead you just use blush a little. Your lips is already naturally red, so you don't need lipstick. You combed your wavy black hair slowly and looked into the mirror.

"What should I wear?" you stood up and went to your cupboard.

You decided to look different today, so you picked a white lacy dress with a small pink ribbon at the back.

Then you chose a pair of short heels (it's like high heels but it's only like 2-3 cm long). It's a mix color of white and a little gray with sparkling glitter. Actually this is not your style, since your style is casual, but dressing a bit girly in the first date with a famous star won't bother.

You looked one more time at the mirror and took a deep breath. You grabbed your small white sling bag and went downstairs.

"Omma, I'm going now!" you smiled.

"Okay have fun! I won't be here later when you come home okay?"

"What? Why?"

"Aigoo this girl. Didn't I told you yesterday? I came here to take my clothes and I'll be back to Busan to take care of halmoni," mom explained.

"Well you did but not the Busan part," you giggled and closed the door.

It took you about 10 minutes to walk to the park. You went to sit on a bench and looked around. You saw some guys stealing a glance to you, smiling and whispering to each other. When they got closer, you realized that they were not smiling but smirking.

"Hey beautiful, why are you here alone? Need someone to accompany you?" one of the five guys asked.

"Uhm, I'm waiting for someone. And no, I don't need anyone to accompany me," you answered politely.