Chapter 2 : Meeting Him

Your heart was beating extremely fast, not to mention that your face was beet red too.

You shakily handed the album to Baekhyun for him to sign. After signing, he looked up at you and smiled.

"I like seeing my fans blush, but I think you're the one that blushes the most. Your face is as red as a tomato," he grinned as his eyes never left yours.

You smiled shyly before giving him a little gift you've prepared, which was a box of strawberries. You knew that strawberry is his favorite fruit.

"Uhm oppa, may I ask something?" you started off.

Baekhyun who was still looking at the box you gave then looked at you. He chukled. "Of course!"

"I just want to know, what do you like the most from a girl?"

"I like every part of the girl I like," he smiled.

"And gomawo for this!" He shook the box happily and gave it to the staff behind him.

Your eyes widened the moment you heard his answer. That's what you always say whenever someone ask you 'What do you like the most from a boy?'

"You're welcome," you smiled back before realizing that it's time for you to say goodbye.

"See you next time, oppa~!!" You waved at him before walking away slowly.

"See you!" he waved cheerfully, showing off his beautiful smile.

As you went out of the line, you waited for Naeun. She was right behind you so she was talking with Baekhyun now. She didn't give anything to Baekhyun since he wasn't her bias, but she supported OT12 always. Her bias was Chanyeol, the tall main rapper in EXO. He was Baekhyun's closest friend.

You smiled when you saw Naeun running towards you with the widest smile you've ever seen. She hugged you for a while before blabbering some words.

"This is my second time I met Chanyeol face to face! He said that I'm very sweet when I gave him my painting of him!!" Naeun squealed, couldn't hold back her happiness anymore.

You chuckled. "Baekhyun was very cute too. I almost couldn't restrain myself to pinch his cheeks just now."

You both laughed as you two went to the POP-UP store near the fansign event was held. The line was pretty long but the wait was worth it since yiu bought a lot of cute stuffs that they said were limited.

After shopping, Naeun was picked up by her parents so you were alone. So you decided to call your mom.

"Eomma! When are you going to pick me up? Naeun was picked up already!" you pouted.

"Uhm mianhae, I think I'm gonna be late. Just wait there and call me if anything happened, okay? Don't go anywhere alone!"

You let out a soft sigh. "Okay. Take care, eomma."

You hung up your phone and sighed again. You then searched for a seat and spotted one. You decided to sit there and just listened to EXO's songs while waiting for your mom to pick you up.

---

The clock was striking 8 at night, and your mom was nowhere to be seen. The building where the fansign was held just now was starting to get silent and silent each minute.

"Aish I can't stand this anymore," you muttered and decided to call your mom for the nth time already.

"Eom--"