Chapter 24 : By Your Side

Baekhyun's POV

Y/N finished her hot chocolate and we went to my car again. I drove her to the place I meant and we finally arrived after about half an hour.

I wore a black cap and mask before getting out of the car. I went to the other side to open the door for Y/N but she already got out by herself. I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside.

"Why are we going to a resort?" she asked me.

"Let's stay here for a night," I smiled.

"What? But why?" she asked again, showing her confused face.

"It's okay, I just want our date to be more romantic," I winked.

"You're so cheesy!" she gave me a playful glare.

We went inside and approached the receptionist.

"We order one room please!" I smiled.

I felt her looking at me in shock but I ignored her.

"With one or two beds?" the receptionist asked.

Now I looked at her and she was still in her shock face. I smirked then she shook her head.

She said 'two' when I said 'one'. So we said it together in the same time. The receptionist looked at us in confusion.

But then another receptionist came and whispered her something. She nodded and faced us, "Sorry the two beds one is taken, you may take the one bed."

I heard her cursing under her breath and I chuckled, "Okay then, we order the one bed."

I paid and she gave us the room cards.

End of POV

To be honest, the resort is so big and nice. It has a very big swimming pool with slides. The water is so clean and clear, making you want to jump and swim.

The lobby has many huge comfy sofas with mini glass tables. And above there is one glimmering light with lots of crystals.

You've never been to a place like this. You swear it's so HUGE!! You would like to go here again and you will never ever forget this place.

But the fact that Baekhyun is ordering ONE room with ONE bed ruined your mood. A boy and a girl can't stay a night in a room. Especially when he is very famous!

"Yah are you just going to keep quiet like that?" Baekhyun poked your shoulder.

"It's your fault," you said.

"Hey don't think anything weird okay? You take the bed and I'm gonna sleep on the sofa," he said as both of you went in to the elevator.

You looked at him and shrugged, "I don't thing anything weird... and okay."

You both reached the 8th floor, where your room supposed to be and went out from the elevator.

Baekhyun lead the way to the room and scan the room key card. It made a beep sound and you went in.

"Woah! Daebak!" you said as you wondered around.

The room is really luxurious with all expensive stuffs and of course it's really huge.

You looked at Baekhyun who's currently sitting on the big comfortable sofa. You went there and sat next to him, grabbing the TV remote.

You turned it on and kept changing the channel to find a good one when you felt slight weight on your shoulder. You looked to the right and saw Baekhyun leaning his head on your shoulder.