Chapter 29 : Doyoung

You went out of your house, skipping while humming random songs. It's been a few days since the problem was solved and you felt so relieved that nobody was talking about it anymore.

You went inside the minimarket and searched for any snacks.

"Hm which one should I buy?" you muttered, scanning the whole snack racks.

Suddenly, you felt someone went near you and shoved you a bag of snack. You looked to that person's direction and widened your eyes.

Doyoung.

"Here. This is the best snack I've ever eat in my whole life," he smiled.

You raised an eyebrow, "Uhm thanks?"

"You're welcome," he showed you an eyesmile and walked away.

What has gotten into him? Why is he being nice? His smile seems so sincere.

You shrugged off your thoughts and bought some snacks and two boxes of strawberry milk then paid.

So Baekhyun is coming to your house today and he asked you to buy some snacks because you're going to watch a movie at your house.

---

You heard knocks on your door. Must be Baekhyun. You ran happily to open the door and showed him a wide smile.

"How long have you been waiting?" he asked as he stepped in and opened his cap, mask and gloves.

You closed the door and followed him, "15 minutes I guess."

"Sorry, Chanyeol kept on telling me stuffs so I needed to stay back and listened to him or not he wouldn't stop," he explained and opened his jacket.

"It's okay," I smiled. "Anyway what movie do you want to watch?"

He went to sit on the couch and turned on the TV, "Anything my girl wants."

"Okay then let's just watch this," you said as you grabbed the remote from him and sat on the couch.

Before the movie started, you remembered something that you had to tell him, so you paused it as Baekhyun gave you a confused look.

"Huh? Why did you pause it?" he asked.

"Uhm I need to tell you something first," you said. "We totally forgot about Doyoung."

You could see his eyes widened, "Oh right."

"But do you think it's weird? Like, it's been days but he hasn't do anything yet. I mean, he usually bothers us," you said.

Baekhyun nodded, "I know right. Do you think he has an evil plan?"

"I don't know but what's more weird is that just now, when I was buying snacks, I accidentally met him and he was smiling at me the whole time. But his smile seemed so sincere," you stated.

"Really?? He didn't smirk or anything?" he asked.

You shook your head, "Nope."

"I hope he doesn't plan anything bad again," Baekhyun said. "And I promised to tell you about why I suddenly acted cold? I think it's better for me to tell you now."

Then he started to explain everything, from the day he was threatened until how he was hurt when he had to ignore you.

"Aish that guy. I need to meet him now," you frowned and stood up.

"Yah yah, calm down. Let's watch the movie first, shall we?" Baekhyun smiled, taking the TV remote from you.

You sighed, "Okay.."