Chapter 19 : A Small Gift

"Omma! I need to go now, annyeong!" you shouted as you walked to the door.

"You haven't eat your breakfast, sweetheart!" mom called back.

"No need, I'm late already!" you said as you walked faster and opened the door.

"I've made this sandwich for you. Take it and eat it while you go to school!" mom said as she packed the sandwich into a plastic bag. You took the sandwich from her.

"Oh thanks omma~ I love you, bye!" you waved your hand and blowed a kiss.

You closed the door behind you and started to walk faster. You took out the sandwich and started eating.

"I can't be late! Today's the first day of exams! I'll die if I'm not allowed to do the test because I'm late!!" you said as you munched the food in your mouth.

Yesterday, after you went shopping with Baekhyun, you went back to your house and you opened the things that you just bought. Then when you were about to sleep, you remembered that you haven't studied so you studied until 2 in the morning.

So, because you were very tired, you didn't hear your alarm and woke up late.

---

"Y/N-ah! How's the exam??" NaEun asked as she approached you.

"Easy. Right?" you smiled.

"Eeyy not for me!"

"Of course because you ended up not studying!"

"Yea right," NaEun smiled sheepishly.

"Anyway, why are you late today?" she asked.

"I'm not late, but almost late," you answered, a bit annoyed.

"Yea whatever. Did you see Doyoung by the way?" she asked which made you more annoyed hearing his name.

"No," you simply answered.

"He should've come today, it's exam," NaEun whined.

You shrugged and put your books inside your bag. Then you stood up, grabbed your bag and walked outside.

You sighed when you almost reached the school's gate. You hate it when someone mentioned Doyoung's name. It always reminded you to the past and also when he pushed you until you fell last time. He never showed up after that incident. Maybe he felt ashamed?

"Why are you sighing?" someone from behind you asked.

You looked back and saw the figure that you were just thinking a second ago.

"None of your business," you answered coldly.

"Okay then," he simply answered and walked away.

"Seriously Doyoung? You asked me and then walked away like nothing happened?" you mumbled by yourself then finally went home.

---

"Omma, I'm home!" you shouted.

"Ooh you're home already?" she popped out from the kitchen.

"Uhuh, what are you doing, omma?" you asked.

"Just trying to cook a new menu hehe~" she smiled sheepishly.

"Oohh.. Okay then I go up first!" you said and was about to go up when she called you again.

"I forgot about this," mom said as she handed you a pastel blue colored box with dark blue ribbon on it. It has heart patterns which is so pretty and cute.