Chapter 15 : He Came Here

You slowly opened the door. There, you saw him standing right infront of you wearing a mask and a sunglasses.

"Oppa, how did you know my house? Why did you come here? And why are you using sunglasses at night?" you attacked him with lots of questions.

Baekhyun ignored you and pushed you aside gently so he could come inside.

"OPPA!!" you shouted as you closed the door.

He took off his jacket, mask and sunglasses and sat on the sofa. Then he looked at you who was still standing infront of the door.

"Come, sit here!" Baekhyun said as he patted the sofa.

But you didn't come there, you were just standing there, glaring at him.

"Arasseo arasseo! I'll answer your questions, so come sit here!" Baekhyun said.

You finally walked towards to the sofa, crossing your hands. You sat, of course next to Baekhyun. Then he turned his face to you.

"So, remember when we accidentally met at the park near your house?" he asked.

You nodded.

"Last time, when I was walking around with Chanyeol and Kai, I accidentally saw you coming in to this house. So, I'm pretty sure that this is your house!" Baekhyun explained proudly.

You seemed a bit shocked by his statement but you just shrugged it off.

"I came here now because your mom isn't here.." he answered your second question.

"What? You're not suppose to come here when there's nobody except me," you argued.

"Think, if your mom is here then she will freak out if I suddenly come to your house. Besides, this is the only chance I can see your house."

What he said was actually true. If your mom is here, you were gonna need to explain her the whole thing since she's gonna asked lots of questions.

"Ooh and this sunglasses, it's to prevent me to be recognized by people. It will be a total mess if someone knew I'm here.."

Then he looked away from you.

"So what do you want to tell me about?" Baekhyun asked, without looking at you.

"Uhm.. it's about my friend.." you started.

Baekhyun's POV

"Who?" I asked.

"Doyoung.." she said.

Somehow, I felt like I've ever heard of that name. I was about to ask her but she already continued to talk. She explained everything in detail to me. I guess she really believed me for telling this story, which I think is private for her.

"Ooh, so he really likes you?" I asked, after she has done explaining.

"Uhm I don't know if he actually likes me or just playing with me," she replied.

Then I turned my head to see her and cheer her up. But it's too late, I saw her tears rolling down her cheek.

"Do you still love him?" I asked.

"No.. It's just because he came back, I always remembered of the time when I was really hurt because of him," she sobbed.

I wanted to comfort her so I pulled her into a hug. Then I patted her back, "Gwenchana.."

After she cried, she finally calmed down. So I decided to ask her the question that I've been keeping.

"So.. You like me?" I asked nervously.