Chapter 28 : Solved

Baekhyun's POV

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?" my manager yelled at me.

"I'm sorry, but I will never regret doing this," I said, looking down at my feet.

"Idiot," he sighed frustratedly and slammed the door.

All the members were staring at me while I just looked at them awkwardly. Chanyeol suddenly got up and opened the door.

"I'm gonna talk to him," he said and chased our manager.

"Baek I know how you feel but just apologized to him and said that you regret doing it," Suho sighed.

"Then they're going to tell me to break up with Y/N. You see, the fans reactions aren't good at all," I complained.

"Then how are we going to solve it if you keep on being stubborn like this?" Chen asked.

"I.. I don't know," I muttered.

Suddenly I felt a hand grabbed me. It was Kyungsoo.

"Come with me," he said and pulled me out of the room.

We went to the rooftop since it was the most deserted place here. He stopped his track and I stopped too. He turned around to look at me and I flinched a bit because I was shocked.

"What?" I looked at him with a confused expression because you know, Kyungsoo was glaring at me the whole time.

"Can you stop?" he asked.

"Stop? Stop what? Stop saying the truth that Y/N is my girlfriend?" I asked, suddenly felt desperate again.

"STOP! Stop showing me those expressions. You seemed lost, hyung. This isn't your real self. Where is the old Baekhyun? The one who always cheers us up when we have problems, the one that tells us that problem is something that you have to solve?" Kyungsoo raised his voice.

I was startled at his words and couldn't say anything.

"I told you to stop showing me that kind of expression which made you seemed so lost! Hyung please, go back to yourself," he said. "The fans, they don't know about Y/N yet. What you need to do is just show Y/N to all of them and explained to them about her. They will understand as soon as they know how much you love her."

Kyungsoo is right. Why am I being like this? I should be strong and try to think the best way to get out of this situation.

I balled my fist and smiled at him, "Thanks Kyungsoo-ah! Now I know what I'm going to do."

"Now that's my real hyung," he smiled too.

---

I went to search for Chanyeol but he's nowhere to be found. I was starting to get worried about him. But right when I was about to call him, I heard my name being called.

"BAEK!!"

I looked up and saw Chanyeol running towards me with a smile plastered on his face.

"What's with that smile?" I asked.

"You won't believe this," he said.

I raised an eyebrow, "Believe what?"

"Our manager.. He will forgive you!! But IF you do something," he squealed.

"Why are you squealing?" I looked at him weirdly then smiled, "And what do I need to do?"

"Get positive comments from the fans and try to settle this down," he stated.

I smirked, "Then I guess this will be perfect for my plan."

"Wait what? Why are you smirking in this situation?" he looked at me weirdly.