Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!

'Out of thousand guys out there, why is it have to be him? Wae?' you screamed inside your heart.

"Do.. DoYoung?" you stuttered.

"Hey~ How are you, jagiya (honey/sweetheart)? Miss me?" he asked as he came closer to you.

"No, why would I miss a jerk like you?" you said, finally gained your confidence to speak.

"Oh come on, don't lie.." he said, still wearing his smirk.

He stepped closer and closer to you until there was almost no gap between the two you. You quickly stepped back, not wanting him to get closer to you.

The school bell suddenly rang and all the students who was watching the scene finally went to their perpective classes.

While you were still standing there, trying to escape from him. But he acted fast and grabbed your wrist.

"Let go of me!" you said, a bit loud.

"Why should I? I miss you so much, jagiya!"

"You should because I hate you so much that I really want to kill you right now. How can someone be back here after 6 months in Canada? And stop calling me 'jagiya'! I'm not your girlfriend!" you said, blurted out all your thoughts.

"Hey, calm down, ok? I'm here because I miss you so much.. You're still mad at me just because of that incident?" he asked, finally his smirk faded.

"Just? Did you said 'just'? You kissed that girl right infront of my face!! And you called that 'just'?" you shouted.

"And you went to Canada after that incident, leaving me alone here!! You know how hurt and depressed I was?!?" you continued.

"Mian if I really hurt you.. But see, you still love me right?" he asked.

"Of course not!! My feelings are totally GONE!! Now let go of my hand!" you shouted as you were struggling to let go your hand.

You finally succeeded and were about to run from him and he suddenly pinned you to the locker. Trapping you between his hands.

"YAH!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" you shouted even louder.

"Listen, I'm really sorry if I hurt you, but can we get back together please? I love you and I miss you!" he begged.

"No, I love someone else!" you stated.

"Who? Tell me who's that guy!" he said, annoyed.

"Byun Baekhyun," you said, confidently.

Baekhyun's POV

Today was such a busy day. I really wanted to meet Y/N but I don't think I can. Ugh, I hate my schedules. I wanted to meet her so bad.

"Baekhyun-ah!"

I turned back and saw Chanyeol walking towards me, with two cups of coffee on both of his hands.

"Here.." he said, handing me the coffee.

"Thanks~"

"What happened to you, Baek? You seemed so sad and dissapointed. Is something bothering you?" Chanyeol asked as he took a sit beside me.

"No, it's about Y/N actually. I want to meet her but our schedules are so busy," I replied, looking down.

"Wae? You like her?" Chanyeol asked, anticipating for my answer.

I looked at him and sighed.

"I don't know about my feelings. We just met a few days ago, so I don't think I like her. But I always miss her and I keep thinking about her.."